freaksister

Birthday blues??

well yesterday was sis's birthday....she worked seven hours and didn't get laid, nor did she get to jump. but...she did get drunk and have a great evening after all. so what do you think? birthday blues?
i was actually going to do a naked dive but didn't even get to jump TODAY! the jumping is always good while i am working and when i am off its either raining or cloudy or something. but i am off work tomorrow and the weather forecast is great. so it looks like somebody's boobies are gonna be flapping in the terminal velocity wind!! hehehe
ciao,
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

My birthday in march kinda sucked too. Didn't do anything too fun or anything. I did get one jump in the next day though. But my friends really made it up to me a couple weeks later when the present they had ordered for me arrived. They found the email address of someone else in my skydiving club and asked for some advice on a skydiving related present. They ended up buying me a video (quincy), t-shirt, and wallet from square1. I couldn't believe they were so thoughtful. It was just so nice.
Dave
http://www.skydivingmovies.com

happy belated b day sis!!!!! sounds like it wasn't that bad.... last year for my 21st birthday i sat aroundmy room and didn't even get drunk so anything tops that...now this year will be a diffrent story...i should be at wffc for it....

"i may not go to heven, i hope you go to hell"-C.C.

no kidding! afrikaans or pig latin, either way, its all gibberish to me!
you know, i never sunbathe topless, i always wear at least a bikini top, because my nipples are just toooooo sensitive to risk being damaged by the sun! teeheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! poor mel.
blue ones,
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

because my nipples are just toooooo sensitive

I will keep them covered for you.
This reminds me of a story. I was at a concert in Atlanta and theses drunk girls behind my friends and I kept flashing us their breasts. However, they had bandaids on their nipples. I kept asking why the bandaids and they would not answer. After a few more songs and alcoholic beverages they flashed us a again and I removed the band aids from one of them. Nothing wrong with the nipples! As the night went on she kept pinching my ass and licking my ear. Believe it or not I was kind of getting annoyed by her.
The concert was over and we started walking to the car. By this time the girls were hammered and were following us. We got in the car and they got in our car and would not get out! I could have taken them to my house and had a lot of fun with these hotties but I had no idea who they were and where they had been! So I went and got a police officer and told him what was going on. He started laughing hysterically and got his partner and we went to my car and the officers had to basically force the girls out of my car. We left.

Happy Birthday, 'Sis! I'll have a beer in your honour tonight! Sorry ya didn't get everything you wanted/needed!

boobies are gonna be flapping in the terminal velocity wind!!

Now THAT I'd like to see!!! Pictures, please!
"There's nothing new under the sun"

ah well sex is just part of life, and you can't have all of it at once, all the time. sometimes things are great and sometimes they're not but i suppose when everything else is in place i can live without that one thing for awhile. (positive thinking here!!)
i must say that hopefully in a month or two there will be less boobie to flap, since i'm losing weight. YEA!!!!!! i hate to lose some boob, but that's a price you gotta pay to lose some booty too...
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?