airdrew20012001

Is it ok to ask someone out via email? *DELETED*

Sure - I did it like three times. It's always odd to ask someone out that you've never seen, but it can work.

Of course I said yes all three times Bill because it was you! But if someone else did it I would say no! ;)
If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would fart.

It becomes stalking when you attach pictures of yourself in a diaper with a pacifier.

Hmmm...thats weird......none of them seemed to mind so far.....:D
Ever seen "Scary Movie" The cop says "I'd like you to take a look at some pictures." and hands the chic a bunch of pics of him in a speedo. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

If you suck it up and do it over the phone or in person, you'll be a better man for it. It's always a good idea to practice the steps even on girls where you know the outcome (or think you do...). That way, you'll be ready when it comes time to step up and ask out the ones that are less of a sure thing!
Joe

That way, you'll be ready when it comes time to step up and ask out the ones that are less of a sure thing!

Huh....just ask her out. The worst thing she could do is say no. Then tell her "Huh? (Look at her strangely) No...I said you look fat in those pants..." :)"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

Question for you
1) Do you usually see this person during the day (i.e., do you work with her, run into her often)?
2) Do you two e-mail one another on a regular basis to chit-chat or is it all business?
I tend to agree with JDBoston, about asking her out in person, but if you two e-mail on a regular basis and chit-chat, then I think it would be alright. Asking in person just seems to say that you have self confidence in yourself and are willing to put yourself out there. I like that in a guy. Just me.
Diva

Huh....just ask her out. The worst thing she could do is say no. Then tell her "Huh? (Look at her strangely) No...I said you look fat in those pants..."

THAT is hilarious. I think I just might have to try that one, lol. Thanks, Clay!!! :)
"If I could be like that, I would give anything, just to live one day, in those shoes..."

I think I just might have to try that one

It works better when you're in a club and ask a girl "Wanna dance?" Then it does sound sort of alike and she will go home utterly crushed and self concious......:D Damn I'm mean...See what women do to you....:)"It's all about the BOOBIES!"