jumppilot01

Coors Light

Hello all,
Ok, someone had a post earlier about how they drink MGD...I'm here to tell you Coors Light is the best beer out there. So cheap, yet soooooo good!
People say it tastes like water...Isn't that good? It keeps you hydrated!:-)
Anyways, I'm going to drink more Coors tonight...I've already had about 7...
Peace!
-Adam

Coors? I'll drink that if its free or really cheap.
Miller Lite for me, definately. Either that or Shiner Bock Ziegen Bock. I know that if you don't live in Texas you probably have no idea what either of those are. :D
A human cannonball, I rise above it all
Up higher then a trapeze, I can fly

Now this is my kind of post. I am here to back jumppilot01. Coors Light is by far the best cheep beer there is. I'm not just saying that because I live in Golden CO either. But is does help that I can go over and get free beer when ever I want. :)

Anyways, I'm going to drink more Coors tonight...I've already had about 7...

see, there's the difference between your beer and canadian beer. after 7 canadian beer, you lose the ability to type... anything remotley coherent anyway. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bunky
get crazy, before it gets you.

Shiner Bock and Ziegen Bock are excellent Texas Beers, you see alot of it up here in Fort Worth. Miller Lite, however, is a bit too lite. Bud Light ain't bad. You should try and find "Texas Tornado", it's brewed at Great Grains Brewery in Dallas . . . not bad.
Texans . . . they just rule!

Alright, I will give you that it is cheap...but I am still coming around on whether or not its good. :)
Yet, I have a feeling that you just might be able to get me to like it because that is all you guys ever have at your apartment!
-Anna