SBS

testing it for myself

ok, so where is the best place to purchase quality zip ties?
Now that I have someone who will actually have sex with me, I need to test the zip tie thing out for myself.
Please answer quickly, I think the drugs might be starting to wear off.
:-)
Steve

Your local hardware store should have some good ones.... but run over to the rigging loft and grab some tublar type 8 webbing... much better as it leaves no marks... but the old pull up cords could work too if needed...
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I find that in a pinch you can use extension cord, lamp cord, phone cord........just find an appliance and you'll be good to go....If she starts to stir just whop her on the head again and they usually go right out............:)PS...for idiots out there this is a joke...No one was actually harmed in the making of this joke. :D
"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

If she starts to stir just whop her on the head again and they usually go right out............
-----------------
Which is convenient when what you are using for restraint has a heavy object on the other end...
Two birds with one stone...damn, I like it...will you teach me?
:-)

I find that in a pinch you can use extension cord, lamp cord, phone cord........just find an appliance and you'll be good to go....If she starts to stir just whop her on the head again and they usually go right out............

com'on Clay You know the one thing you tied up was yourself, during your auto-erotic asphyxiation try-outs! :S
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

RMCC (ropemaster certification course)

Thank you for clearing that up - I saw RMCC and thought, "What does the Royal Military College of Canada have to do with this?'
:)Oh and, don't forget that thing they were doing on CSI last night with plastic wrap and honey - I wanna find a bar like that one - sticky sticky!

I'm always up for learning something new

ROTFLMAO..
You're the one kissing Bill (yes, freefall counts)... ask him! besides, you live in CA, the land of the depraved... Here in old England, there's no kink at all....
I have a reputation of being very innocent on these boards.. I cant show that I know so much... ;)
Remster
Muff 914