airdrew20012001

I oficially give up on dating forever

all the women I meet and like are either crazy, heartbroken, or have serious issues.

That's because all women are either crazy, heartbroken, or have serious issues. :D
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.

>all the women I meet and like are either crazy, heartbroken, or have serious
> issues.
I had a friend of mine who once claimed that I only went after the broken ones. For a few years there it seemed to be true. (The crazy ones are so much more interesting though . . . )
-bill von

"just want to be friends" - the five words of death. It would be ok if women had the same definition of a friend of the opposite sex. For men a woman friend is a female you haven't had sex with YET. As far as I am concerned, I can have sex with my female friends. Actually al lthe better. I can burp, fart, scratch, and leave at 3:30 am on them. Too bad they don't see it that way, huh?
Drewfus McDoofus

And I you my brother, and I you.
--------------------
As a fellow owner of a heat seeking moisture missile that can be subdued only by the powers of the poon, I fully understand.
I saw the Ladie's Man last night and took notes. I have already begun developing my lisp and will work on my afro.
:-)

I think my favorite will always be his SNL skit about Clinton...
"I neva sthpokin to a senata while, uh, havin my wang mouthified...so Missa President, I salute you, fo doin yo job while havin a job dun to yu".
:-)

I've yet to date a girl or even really meet a girl that was *normal*.

Well, I'm glad we haven't met, because I would take offense at that! I think I'm very normal, as are most of my friends. Maybe you're in the wrong state! :D
This thread is very amusing!
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.