Vallerina

Weekend Numbers

:P:2:2 First sitfly attempt (I won't call it an actual sitfly jump yet :D) and first jump in my new freefly suit! Winds were a little high so I didn't push my luck.
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.

Cornholio,
I was in Byron too.

Yeah, it's too bad that we missed each other by .... 24 hours!!
heh, I was there on Sunday, not on Saturday. When I come back from my trip to the east coast (CSS) I will definitely plan on coming down to Monterey to jump with ya! Especially now since I got my A License!!
I did run into wcviper on Sunday though. That was cool to see another dz.comer there. I'm still waiting to find out how he did on his AFF levels.
- Matt

Especially now since I got my A License

Congrats on the license. I'd say buy beer but f**ckin aye is there a lot of beer drinkers in Byron. And it appeared that everyone boughtB|..........Yup, Byron is the shiznat!
Sebazz........

Hey Bytch, you could've contacted me while you were in Reno you know! No matter where you were in the valley, it was only 15 - 20 minutes from my house. Damnit, now my feelers are bent and I have a complex!
BTW, if it took you 10 hours to get to Hemet, you guys went the wrong way! So there! Serves you right! :P
G. Jones
"Why don't they have a light bulb that only shines on things that are worth looking at?"

Damnit, now my feelers are bent and I have a complex!

Doh! I'se sowwy.... It was a really spur of the moment thing... by the time I remembered that I know someone there we were already halfway up there with no internet access. And we weren't planning to stay the night, but hey, we were winning so it was free! :P We played/stayed at the Peppermill - I just love their craps dealers, they take such good care of me :)

if it took you 10 hours to get to Hemet, you guys went the wrong way!

Well... my car was at his house in Stockton, so it was 3 1/2 hours back to my car (shoulda been 3 hours, but some fool took a corner on 80 way too fast and rolled their SUV in front of us), then 7 hours from Stockton back to Hemet...
pull & flare,
lisa
---
On the other hand...you have different fingers

That's o.k., I forgive you, as long as you had a good time! B| The Peppermill is a nice place. You should also check out the Atlantis (great oyster bar), and John Ascuagas Nugget (in Sparks).
BTW, don't know if I told you but I'll be in Riverside June 14th -16th or 17th. Michele and I plan to meet and get in some jumps, care to join us?
Ps - Did you know that Reno is so close to hell you can see Sparks? (j/k - actually a wonderful place... local joke)
G. Jones
"Why don't they have a light bulb that only shines on things that are worth looking at?"

Yup...surgery confirmed this afternoon for June 18, 9:30 a.m.....blech...So it will be my last opportunity to jump for about 6 weeks, or longer. Yes, I am certainly looking forward to that, you betcha....
Ciels and Pinks-
Michele
If you really want to, you can seize the day; if you really want to, you can fly away...
~enya~

Blue Skies Michele,,
we'll all be thinkin + for ya!!
Our lil DZ had lotsa a beer this weekend,, several AFF students graduated, lotsa other personal 1st's, including my an my buds first video thanks ta Lisa,, by the way darling I'll be callin ya soon ta order a chin cup!! My friggin neck is all sore from pinching it whenever I closed it!! Love my PC9 an Bonehead!! hmm.. this is a weekend numbers thing,, 0 "the moon visitor": 5 "not bad after workin 28hrs the day before.. an 2 for the first Video and 1st cutaway!! ,, now before ya ask the cutaway was in a "accu chug" thing,, I was on the ground an my rig was due for a repack anyway,, ( I nocked 10 secs off my time from last week)