jtval

old pic's...

here are a few pic's of some of you guys that I've been wanting to post for awhile(but it took me this long to shrink em etc). hope you dont mind me posting 'em.
this one is from Australia. Harro posted it too
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

this is from our Deland weekend with skymama, Mouth and watcher(from atlanta), Aviatr(where has he been), and skymedic(we didnt get to jump with him but we got to hang out)
JT

here's from my trip out to Texas. I didnt get I pic with Jess. but while I was out there I drove to Oklahoma to meet Merrick,Pam,Freaksis and the guy in the next picture
JT

here's Kris right after his 100th...hmmm I wonder if he got pied.
although I only got one jump in that day I had alot of fun!
(ps I also met Lynn, but didnt know it)
JT

Of all the dz.comers I met I only have pic's with 9 of you. well 14 if you count me and my personalities:)oh well when I go back to fla I will have to get some photo's so I can put em in my files. I hope to be back there soon.
JT

Hey cool pics! I don't think I had the one of all of us scanned yet, so now I can steal it :) And my sweetie Kris too! The second love of my life! :)
You going anywhere near NC soon JT? A couple more weeks...and Raleigh here we come! I bet we can get a lot of kickass jumps done at CSS or Raeford!
'Nuthin

here's Kris right after his 100th...hmmm I wonder if he got pied.

Nope, I escaped my pieing but number 200 is right around the corner. I really appreciate your posting the pic and I had a blast jumping with you JT. I don't care what Merrick says, you're a good guy.:)

And my sweetie Kris too! The second love of my life! :)

BWAAAAHHH! Don't leave me baby! ARGH! I can't believe you & Merrick are moving! I really wish the two of you the best for your future.
If you go to the DZ this weekend you won't see me there. Let's just say that me and Palmer won't be sending each other Christmas cards any time soon.B|
I'll be jumping at Skydive Dallas & Skydive Hinton now.
But, my brother lives in NC and I am probably going to be visiting him later in the year. We will definitely have to get together then. I'll try and give you & Merrick a call in the next couple of days.
Kris

Ill have to find the address of those dz, Kris. So i can mail a pie there for you.
as for pam and merrick..it figures! i am moving out west and you guys are moving east. oh well. I get to travel alot so I will have to keep my ears to the wind. I will see a good majority of you again. calm down Merrick. I dont mean a good majority of Pammi I mean a good majority of those that I have met...but then again, watta ya doing thursday Pammi?:)getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

Dave you love it If I had some pictures of the women that have jumped with from this site. I know that skydive women are HOT but I wasnt sure if they were ALL hot. so Far in my experience,they are.
Even if a normal looking woman is a skydiver she gets 5 hot pionts just from her attitude, but they are all hot First THEN skydivers....It makes me shutter
JT

Dave you love it If I had some pictures of the women that have jumped with from this site. I know that skydive women are HOT but I wasnt sure if they were ALL hot. so Far in my experience,they are.

It's true... I've met a handfull of truely striking women this summer. I never knew the women of dz.com were so awesome. Great times with great people - It's shaping up to be a good summer... ;)
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

I'll be jumping at Skydive Dallas & Skydive Hinton now.

Uh oh...followed my El Nino path eh?! Call and tell when you get time! I don't know if we'll get to jump this weekend...which is absolutely killing me considering the weather is perfect this friggin time *sigh* And, of course, we'll get to hear the plane fly over all damn day since we'll be in town visiting his mom one last time before we go. TORTURE! His container was supposed to be here by now, though, but as it turns out, it's NOT! *sigh* Anytime hopefully, but we probably won't get to jump again (again??? I'm almost a friggin born-again-whuffo here lately!!!) til NC. I need your email so we can keep updated when you might be out there! You'll always have a place to crash if you need it!
'Nuthin

Hey Chris, sorry to hear about the split. Drop by Skydive Tulsa and help me celebrate my 400th this weekend. I hope to make a nude jump. Let me know what Hinton is like. If we get a slow weekend we will try to come jump with ya.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Sounds like a nice place. We haven't seen Kris in a while so I think we will head out that way some weekend. Hope you and Merrick enjoy NC. Come back this way soon. Again Thanks for the necklaces. They look real good.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Drop by Skydive Tulsa and help me celebrate my 400th this weekend.

Hey Don! I will definitely have to make it up there one of these weekends. I was going to go to Hinton this weekend and then I'm off to Dallas the weekend after that for the memorial weekend.
I'll try and make it up to Tulsa sometime in the near future. Congrats on your upcoming 400th and give Robin a hug for me!

Hinton was pretty cool both times we were there.

My friend Bobby Finch jumps there and has nothing but good things to say about the place, the people, and the vibes so I am going to check them out this Saturday. That and the fact that it's 40 minutes closer than Cushing really makes it a sweet deal.:)I'll give you & Mer-man a call tomorrow night.
Later,
Kris