Zennie

Lucas Has Redeemed Himself (No Spoilers)

What Episode II would have been like if Obi-Wan was still addicted to heroin:
Choose Life. Choose a Master. Choose a Lightsaber. Choose a Clone Army. Choose a fucking big holo-projector, choose sonic showers, land-speeders, and electrical R2-D2 openers. Choose good health, low midichlorians, and blaster insurance. Choose fixed interest moisture farm repayments. Choose a starter smuggling ship. Choose your Jedi. Choose robes and matching sandals. Choose a three-piece body armor on hire purchased in a range of fucking alloys. Choose sitting on that Bantha-hide chair and watching mind-numbing, chain choaking slave girls, stuffing fucking slimy worms into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the belly of the Sarlack, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up aprentices you spawned to kill all your breathren and take over the galaxy.
Kris
BTW, here's a trivia factoid: Samuel L. Jackson's lightsabre supposedly has the initials B.M.F. engraved on it.
Mace: Hand me my lightsabre.
Yoda: Which one is it?
Mace: It's the one that says "Bad Mother Fucker"!

Yup, I saw it this morning too. My buddy is the manager at a Century theatre and I was talking to him before the 11:45 show. He told me that there were 200 open seats for the 10:30 show, so my friend and I were let in to see that one.
I have to admit, Lucas did indeed redeem himself. It was quite a pleasure to watch and I am eagerly awaiting Episode 3.
Ahh...one of the joys of being unemployed - being able to watch movies in the middle of the day.

I too saw it late last night.... Actually I've already made plans to see it on Sunday morning (private showing, heheheh), but i was surfing around last night at the star wars sights and came to the movietickets.com site and went to the theater site and went to the buy tickets online site, and before i knew what was going on, i already bought the ticket for the 11:45pm show!
All sort of on a whim... so i went, i saw, and i was amazed by Yoda's lightsaber-weilding skills! And the beginnings of Anakin's fall to the dark side. (I don't think I gave anything away there, did I?)
I'll shut up now.
You're welcome.
"Welcome to the sky!" -- My video/photographer, after my second tandem jump

(I don't think I gave anything away there, did I?)

You didn't give anything away to me....but i have never seen a Star Wars movie so i have no idea what you're talking about....
"And to those who have seen it, it's a true work of art"