Muenkel

Ladies, I have a question......

when the boat's a small jet ski- you gotta make up for it with motion in the ocean eh?
Any ladies looking for an aircraft carrier ?

Yeah but if all you can do with that aircraft carrier is leave it tied up to port, I'll take the jet ski anyday :D

hmmmm ok coming froma girl who is 5'10'' any guy that is my height and below is shorter than I am. I consider guys 5'11' to 6'1'' my height, which is still off limits lol.
You know those signs at amusement parks? with the line, lol mines for 6'2'' and above to ride this ride lol
my highest heal is 4 inches, that makes 6 2 and above perfect lol

Hey, why does the guy have to be taller anyway? Pick up any "Personals" section & you realize that women are more obsessed with a man's height than men are about womens' boobies! (though you wouldn't realize it from reading this forum!)
Wat's the matter with a guy's face being down at a uh, convenient level anyway!:$
So this woman storms into her bosses office & says she wants the boss to fire her co-worker for making sexually-harassing remarks.
The boss asks, "Why, what did he say?"
She says, "He told me my hair smells nice!"
The boss looks puzzled & says, "Well, what's wrong with that?"
She replies: "He's a MIDGET!!"
:D
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

hahaha!
dontcha hate when they objectify us like that.....:)I am more then a piece of meat ladies, I have feelings and emotions to, you know!!
now youve heard how silly that sounds;)
I guess i'm medium height. never really thought (or cared) about it though. most ppl mistake me for "tommy lee" ;)
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

I'll speak up for the 'younger' ladies in this forum........What smile...... we haven't seen your smile!!!!

First I have to find a current pic of myself. Second, I have to get some computer geek to scan it in so I can post it. I personally am computer retarded.
If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.
Chris

Maybe I should go to Glamour Shots in the mall and have them take some pretty boy pic all airbrushed.
"Hi Glamour Shots people. I need my picture taken showing off my smile so I can post it on the web. And no, I am not gay."
If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.
Chris

Maybe I should go to Glamour Shots in the mall and have them take some pretty boy pic all airbrushed
---------------------------------------------------------------
do you think that'll help? hahah
just throw something up there. I mean jeez look at my mug.
look like my face was on fire and someone tried to put it out with an icepick.( god I hope it doesnt really look like that)
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

I was just wondering if I have to take my cowboy boots off before I measure in. We seldom do here in Montana. I sometimes wear my sneakers when I'm out chasing sheep. But I'm usually taller than most women folk with my boots on, and taller yet when I have my cowboy hat on. And anyhow I always heard that size doesn't matter much. Some of us can't help it if we have some leprecons in our gene pool. So I guess my point is, "does size matter?" I've got a really cute bald head and as you can tell from this post I'm real smart. Steve

Clay,
I like the pickup idea. Even with sneakers I have trouble keeping up with a herd of stampeding sheep. I'm not as lean and mean as I once was. When I was younger I used to chase them down wearing a pair of hip boots. I'm mostly in it just for the challenge of the chase now. Steve

Actually Chris, you are taller than 89.7% of the men in the US. If I read this correctly of course

Ok, I'm 6'6" ... where do I fit in??? Some of you Little Ladies would have to stand on my "midpoint" just for a smooch!
"There's nothing new under the sun"