Rachill

Now that's a hard "DOCK!!" - funny pic!

This is me (in red) and Chris Miller (who was my jump master when I was a student) doing a sit fly...... Obviously he was trying to dock and over shot it. But the picture is hilarious!!!
Photo taken by Haz Matt.
Talk about an AIRgasm!!!!
So.... who wants to jump with me next?;)
BLUE SKIES
What happened to Turbo?
He was to slow so we......

I agree! It is a funny picture, but it being Chris the one that did it makes it 10 times funnier!!!!!
We were going to send it to Parachutist, but I don't think they will print it, since the nature of what it LOOKS like is going on.
BLUE SKIES
What happened to Turbo?

Thats fine, but you will have to walk me through this step by step. And it looks a bit complicated. We might have to do this numerous times, over and over, until I get it hard and solid. Then we can do the real deal
----------
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn't exist!"

Hey TequilaGirl, we will definently do a jump when you get here. I volunteered for that weekend, so we will have to do it before Friday!!! RW or Freefly? I think we should do freefly, but then again, I haven't done RW in a while, so what ever.....
And skydekker~ I can give you some freefly lessons!! But, like I told pop, we will have to dirt dive first!!!! ;) :D
BLUE SKIES everyone!!!
What happened to Turbo?