ChromeBoy

Hotel Management Sucks

I have been awake since 5:30am and started work at 7:00am. Worked all day and helped out with housekeeping for awhile. Had to change and host a sales prensentation this afternoon. (managed to post occasionally in between that). Went to the chat for awhile and to dinner. I received a call awhile ago and my night auditor (11pm to 7am person) could not make the desk. So...I called his boss and she did not answer. I am stuck working the desk right now (I am in my office with the video cameras on) and I have to do this until 7am. However, I have a meeting at 8:00am in Downton Boston and I will be late now, however, it does not matter because after the meeting I will have worked 36 hours without sleep.
I just want a couple of I feel for yous!:(
Blue Happiness Stuff,
Chrome

Ouch! That really sucks the big one. Well, it could be worse. An angry girlfriend could cut off your dick in the middle of the night and throw it out the window of a moving car!
Good judgement comes from experience, and experience?- well, that comes from poor judgement.

Ouch! That really sucks the big one. Well, it could be worse. An angry girlfriend could cut off your dick in the middle of the night and throw it out the window of a moving car!

LMAO at iynx!!!! THAT is freakin' funny! Way to see the bright side!
Chromie - stop answering your phone you buffoon!

Ok. I am virtually the best lay Dove has ever experienced. I am now known as ChromeKing, Doves loverboy. I licked you up and down from head to toe and brought more orgasms than someone knows and it is time to rest. Although I might not sleep because I will be laying in bed with a woodie but then I will roll over and do it again for the second, third and fourth time.
:P
Blue Happiness Stuff,
Chrome

Well, it could be worse. An angry girlfriend could cut off your dick in the middle of the night and throw it out the window of a moving car
In tyler we trust :)that is a fuken awsome movie
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

"I just want a couple of I feel for yous!"
Wooose!
We call 36 hr shifts 'ghosters' done heaps of 'em in my time....On one project we were doing 36 on 10 off for about three weeks.....You end up looking like a ghost.....
Personal 'yellow jersey' is 210 hrs in ten days putting a burnt out offshore gas compression system back together after an explosion. My night shift opposite number got bust up and had to be medivac'd out leaving me to run two shifts of construction bears (we routinely work 12+ hr shifts on construction jobs offshore).
Strong coffee, Mars bars (British variety, much more yummy), and cigarettes are a must. Also important not to lose your sense of humour, you get real crabby real quick, and you have to watch out for it.....Don't forget to eat.
For me 3-6 am are the hard bits, once the sun comes up again you get a new lease of energy again.....
But I repeat,
Woooose........;)
Cya
D
GR# 37
Remember how lucky you are to see and touch the sky; the blind may only dream.