pop

Where is my damn suit?!?

Okay, my freefly suit was supposed to be here last week, after I was told that it will be sent out the week before that. I called wgen it didn't arrive, and was told that they haven't sent it yet. After asking them "why?", they just told me they will send it out immidiatly. It was supposed to be here yesterday. Damn it!!! Where the hell is it?!?
----------
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn't exist!"

Mine took 86 days and I heard "I'll get it shipped out this week" on several occasions....:( Keep bugging the shit out of them and if the delivery time gets excessive just start posting about it all the time. I think the word will get back to them.....:)"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

Check this out...I just called them, and they told me they will send it out either today or tomorrow. I told them that it is the last time I want to hear those words again, and to get the damn thing in the mail. I won't mention who the company is, but Flite Suit is not on my favorite list right now.
----------
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn't exist!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah pop but you're gonna love your Flite Suit! I sure love mine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are right about that. I picked Flite Suit because I like their suits the most
----------

I ordered one too, it was just basic suit, renforced knees, It's supposed to come in another week, ( I had them rush order it) did you? I might have to start bugging them... I need it before I go to Arkansas? BTW, does anyone jump at Arkansas Aero-sports? Thanks...
Blue ones

does anyone jump at Arkansas Aero-sports?

I know the owner Rex and the instructor Mark there. Really cool people. Mark is Australian. Ask him about his house!:)Into the brave new world, I hope I see you on the other side of this strange new world. - Richard Ashcroft

Hey POP... I can go have a "TALK" with them if you'd like......
[marbles in mouth]my Friend "Guido" here would like to have a word with you [/marbles in mouth]
One shot... HEY!!! Mas Tequila!!!! Two Shots HEY HEY!!!! Three Shots.......

-------------------------------------------------
( I had them rush order it)
--------------------------------------------------
No, I had it sent back for adjustments. They called me 3 weeks ago saying they will send it the following day. 3 weeks later, i am still waiting on it. Had to call them 3 times and remind them to send it. Hopefully this time they will send it for sure. Hopefully
----------

I have jumped there. I used to live about 5 miles from there...Very nice place. I know the co-ownership didn't work out with Rex and Jack but they are still in operation as far as I know. They did have a 182 plane crash there a few months back...Think everyone was ok but banged up. Bad weather I heard.
Work hard...Play harder!
Dino

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just called FliteSuit and was told that my suit was finally sent out on the 11th. So it should be here tommorow or Saturday.
YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------

"was told that my suit was finally sent out on the 11th"
Thats right up there with..
The check is in the post.
Of course I love you.
Drinking? Me?
I won't come in your mouth.
I'll... umm... phone you wednesday, ok?
Hope it arrives for you Pop....
Cya
D
GR# 37
Remember how lucky you are to see and touch the sky; the blind may only dream.

Thats right up there with..
The check is in the post.
Of course I love you.
Drinking? Me?
I won't come in your mouth.
I'll... umm... phone you wednesday, ok?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Thats great!!!! I've used everyone of those!! That shold be its own topic for a post....
----------

That's where I did my tandem last year (9 months, 25 days ago but who's counting...). Mark was TM and really a great guy. Actually everyone out there was. I've had to put off AFF much longer than I wanted but that's where I'll go to train.
Rhoni