nws01

Weekend Numbers

And, it's raining right now too, Chuck! But, the good thing about FL storms, is that they usually don't last for long. If we would have held out a little longer before the beer light came on this weekend, we would have had a lot more jumps, because it cleared up just fine.
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

2:2:1
Got two jumps in after moving all weekend, but hey, now I am a short, 30-minute drive from Skydive Orange and an hour closer to my girl!!
Crossed the beerline after a 90 carve on the Sunset load. Damn no-wind evenings!
mike
The Lord giveth and the M-79 taketh away. Welcome to the world of zero slack.

If we would have held out a little longer before the beer light came on this weekend, we would have had a lot more jumps, because it cleared up just fine.

We have a pretty common saying when it is foggy in Monterey. "Know how to get the fog to go away? Someone open a beer:)My weekend *:2:1
Went to visit my Mother and Stepfather in Santa Rosa for the weekend. There is a little DZ with a cessna 182. I did one fun jump with their two up-jumpers;) And one tandem. I owe beer for the new DZ. Pretty mellow uneventful weekend. Next weekend I am going to visit my Father in Paso Robles and will be attending a Summer Solstice Party at Starr Farms the same place some of us Cali's are organizing a mini boogie. Doin some normal things ~ It feels wierd.;)
Sebazz........

OOOOH Happy Birthday, Scott!!!!!
0 (again): 2 great dives: 0 (spent the weekend at dad's....no beer allowed) but the sauna was hot and the pool was cool.....
Peas~
Lindsey
Ya' know Smack-water Jack he bought a shotgun
'cause he was in the mood for a little con-fron-ta-tion

174 (times I was told not to let the stupid cat out)

Well you did let her out once...supposedly by accident....hmm... And quit calling her stupid....pyscho maybe, but NOT stupid:)"You have not truly lived, til you've known someone worth dying for"

Yep...that applies to my adventurous side though....

Ask Wildblue about my kitty....he said the phrase "your cat hates me, and wants me to die" about 152 times last weekend.
"You have not truly lived, til you've known someone worth dying for"

1(times I called someone by my EX-wifes name)DDOOOHHHHH!!!!! : 0(unfortunately I am all clogged up in the head and have bronchitis so no jumps for me):0
I did do water training though this weekend. that was fun and the DZO got tossed in the pool at the end....NOW THAT WAS FUNNY...and he still signed the log book afterwards too.
3..2..1..C-YA
marc