FallRate

Anyone here a fan? Care to admit it?

I'm pretty sure that this is a sign of the Apocolypse, but I have become a "Buffy The Cleavage Displayer" fan. There is, of course, an excuse!!! Lately I have only been able to watch TV once a week, and living in THE boonies without cable, only one channel has decent reception. So a few months ago I started watching the show (re-runs) and have since become quite engrossed in the storyline. I even *gulp* purchased the first two seasons on DVD to catch up.

There are two things I want to find out here...First, is this actually a really entertaining sci-fi, sitcom, PG-13 horror show, mellow-drama...or should I be shot? Opinions? Second, why in the hell do the Brits have seasons 3, 4 and 5 on DVD already!? We don't...not fair!

Oh yeah! Anyone else think that Willow (Alyson Hannigan) is the real hottie on the show?

That concludes my post-whore activities for this week. Thank you...I'll stop now...have to see about that medication. :S

FallRate

BANG!

That was me shooting myself.

I started watching Buffy two and a half years ago during a long (8 months) convalescence after a low pull induced spinal injury.

Now, if I watch TV (about three hours a month or so) there's a better than 50% chance that I'm watching Buffy.

Of all the thing I've gotten from parachuting, Buffy is the strangest.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Oh yeah! Anyone else think that Willow (Alyson Hannigan) is the real hottie on the show?

shes definatly a hottie (and i love redheads)
but Cordeila (Charisma Carpenter) is the real babe

oh yeah shoot me to..

Anyone else think that Willow (Alyson Hannigan) is the real hottie on the show?

duh yeah! :)
just watched american pie 2 tonight with my roommate...she clued me that alyson is on buffy, so i may need to catch it sometime! she is the hottest of the hotties in AP2 imho.;)

thanks for the pics, kris, better add those to the spank bank! B|

b

:S Haha, count me in among the newly dead, b/c I've been a fan since Buffy started! :P And my opinion - Alyson and Charisma are both VERY hot gals! The show is just addicting, but Angel is very good too if you get a chance to watch it.

The list of girls that were just mentioned all need to put atleast 10lbs on. Geez, you can see bones and stuff. :S Maybe if they would eat atleast once a week they'd look a little better.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

On the DVD bios is states that Charisma Carpenter enjoys "Skydiving", among other things. Do you suppose she did a tandem once, or is there any chance she's an experienced jumper?

Oh yeah, if she does happen to be an experienced jumper and you have had the pleasure of jumping with her...Bugger Off!!! You overly fortunate bastard!!!

FallRate

Was a fanatic, then after they changed networks it kinda went downhill.
They're saying that next season it'll be back to the old style shows, so I may have to program the VCR.
Larry
"This team will self vortex at sunset"
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock