freebird

Samanatha( 5 year old raped and killed)

A little 5 year old girl was raped and killed>:(
She was playing outside and he grabbed her and put her in the car. She was screaming. He got away. He kept her alive all night doing sexual things to her (horrifying things) I have a little girl......She never can play outside alone . I always watch her every second when we are at any store. This is just the reason why.....
Just think a tiny beautiful little 5 year old baby girl..raped all night and then killed.....what that little girl went through all night and then killed makes me sick.....There are some SICK EVIL people in this world.
The only way to stop them is to STOP putting these people on 48 Hours. They should die a burtal death......in public...........then lets see how many people would think twice about doing these gruesome crimes.......if they know their punishment will be popping out their eyeballs and pouring salt in them and wackying off their pravites and choping each body part off one by one....yes this is a fine punishment for someone who rapes a 5 year old all night then kills her.

The father was talking on T.V.and said he was a religous man. He said he was comforted to know she was in a better place. Well I bet that little girl has alot of questions for her all loving and powerful GOD......

I do not believe that God can see or hear us .Mabe at one time God was present.........He may be coming back..but no pastor can make me believe that God is watching always...and if he is we are all in trouble.

My .02 cents worth of it all

It's sick...>:(
When i was a kid we could play outside alone, we could leave our doors unlocked at home, didnt have to be suspicious of everyone everywhere. I feel bad for the kids today they will never have that...:(
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

It simply amazes me what sick people will do.

Like you have said watch your kids. I have a 13 and an 8 year old and I watch them constantly. I won't even let them play out front because of sick-o's like this. Not just little girls are in danger either as crazies will harm little boys too.

To make it even worse some parents will even do harm to their own kids.....now you talk about sick.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Exposure...glorifying murders...making movies about them..interviews with them.......
Nonsense...........this type of crime is too sick........if they find him they need to give him a slow painful death........I just keep thinking if it were my daughter.....I would die too...I would want the killer to suffer more than her...........>:(

my little girl is scared to watch some Scooby Doo movies..can you imagine how very scared a 5 year old would be being raped ALL night brutally and then killed..IM mad, mad , mad, we need a new system........we need to stop babying our viloent criminals........they need to go down! They do not need to waste money>:( on srinks to analyze these sick people..............chop em up in little pieces.......:| alot cheaper.

this news about the child in california kept me up sleeplessly scared last night, thinking about the last moments of an innocent five year old girl's life and how horribly tragic and terrifying they were. and i thought about her parents and young friends and how confused and sad and angry they must be. i thought about whether or not i will even have children, when we live in a world where monsters like this man who sadistically raped and killed this poor little girl can run around and maybe even repeat their offenses.

what kept me up with the most twisted feeling in my stomach was the report i heard on the radio last night that the little girl's dead body was found with skin under her nails (indicating fierce struggle during her rape and murder), and that she was left in a particular (but thankfully not described) pose that made police think the perpetrator is a serial rapist and will certainly commit this type of depraved and evil crime again.

i am a recently baptized catholic, who was an atheist well into adulthood. i do not tout the catholic church's doctrine as the only right answer; in fact, like any other thoughtful catholic, i question what the church tells me often in the struggle to discern right from wrong.

i have not learned of anything, in all of my efforts, to help me understand how to have compassion for a person who could inflict such pain on others. events such as these certainly make the argument much stronger that there is no plan of God and that we are all humans with free will and can do whatever good or evil we please.

still, we are left as a society with the choice of what to do with these monsters. the thought of killing this man in a manner in which he killed samantha, or worse if possilbe, greatly appeals to my thirst for justice and retribution, but i do not know if it is the right thing to do.

i am so sorry for this girl and her family and my prayers go out for them and to the people in search of the perpetrator, that they will find him and lock him up very soon.

when they find whoever purpetuated this horrific crime, be rest assured he will "get his" in the joint. all i gotta say is i hope he has family that cares enough for him to keep sending soap on a rope. remember how long Jeffrey Dahlmer lasted? he was NFL before he ever got there, and nobody seen anything, no charges were ever brought, he just faded into obscurity.........
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

I was raised to believe that God is always around and can hear you.........He is always watching and knows everything..was he watching little Samantha being raped?...Sorry my faith has been fadeing and fadeing. I do not believe an all pwerful and loving God sees us and hears us all of the time and if he does . He is not what we think he is.:|.scarey.I do not want to get into a religous dicussion....but Samantha's father said he knows she is in a better place....if Samantha is with her loving God I wonder....I bet she has a question for him....

..............chop em up in little pieces.......

IM just very sickened by this........I do not see how another human could do that

That was easy. Didn't even have to use my own words to respond to this.

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

then lets see how many people would think twice about doing these gruesome crimes......

--------------

I feel too that people like this deserve to die...I am not sure, though, that any punishment will discourage someone who is that messed up.

Steve

Just heard on the radio that an individual was arrested for this crime. Let's hope it is the right person and at least one is off the streets. My heart goes out to the parents of this little girl. I don't know if I could go on if that was me.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Updating the info as of right now:

A 27 y/o male was arrested who lived in Lake Elsinore "in connection with" this horrific crime. They served several warrants on him, his mother and sister, and have seized quite a lot of potential evidence. I am certain that they will be serving warrants for DNA and blood, hair and semen samples, as well.

He has a record, it is thought. He was charged with the molestation of two girls, and a possible third girl, tried and acquitted for these crimes several years ago. His former girlfriend (and a mother to one of the first victims) called and tipped the local police off as to Alejandro Avila (the name being reported).

His mother stated during an interview that he (Alejandro) had called her and told her he was at the Ontario mall at the time the snatching occurred. She said she heard airplanes during their talk. (If he was in the mall, how could she have heard airplanes???) If so, there should be phone records and possibly a receipt.

They have released the 911 tape of the people who found little Samantha, and it is horrible to listen to - grown men that freaked and scared. There was something pretty evil about the way this child was left to create that kind of reaction in the finders, but more importantly, in the cops who investigated the scene. I cannot recall a time where there was such languaging used during a press conference. That press conference was chilling.

Yes, this is a horrific crime. If he did it, chopping him up is too good for him. Give him his due process, then take him off the planet. While it may or may not deter someone else from doing it, it will make damned sure he will not do this again.

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Yes, this is a horrific crime. If he did it, chopping him up is too good for him. Give him his due process, then take him off the planet. While it may or may not deter someone else from doing it, it will make damned sure he will not do this again.

the way i see it, the only way to make SURE he gets back what he dealt out, is to lock his ass smooth up, with the "general population" why give him the easy way out, put him in with the others, and let "nature" take it's course, he won't last until the water gets hot.
--Richard--

(If he was in the mall, how could she have heard airplanes???)

-------------

Just because he was at the mall doesn't mean that he was inside the mall, and it is close to the Ontario Airport, which would make sense.

Doesn't mean that his mom wasn't lying, though.

-S

I saw a child safety expert on tv. He was asked if there was anything else a child can do, besides the kicking and screaming that Samantha had done, but it obviously didn't help. He recommended to tell these things to our kids. It was our dinner conversation last night at my house....

1. If a car is coming up beside you, turn and go in the opposite direction. It's a lot easier for you to do that, then for the guy to turn his car around.

2. Run, run as far as you can! If he is chasing you, the guy isn't going to want to stray too far from his get-away car. Even if he has a gun, it's still better to take the chance that you'll be shot, then to get in the car.

3. If you have a coat, or loose clothing on, try to wiggle out of it. The same goes for a backpack. Let the backpack go- everything in there can be replaced.

4. If you get in a struggle, go limp. Protesters do it all the time. And, if you're able to get a hit at him, use your legs, they are much stronger than your arms.

5. If you find an adult who doesn't want to get involved, stick to them like glue. Sit down and grab ahold to their leg if you need to, don't let them get away until they help.

That's all I can remember. But, maybe it will help some kid sometime.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I hate to be the one to say this, but no kind of punishment, however extreme will deter a true sociopath. They revel in their crimes, but spend their entire existence trying to blend in with the rest of society, so no matter how harsh the punishments, you have to remember that it can only be applied once they're caught.
As for extreme punishment and torture, where do you draw the line that puts you above them when advocating or imposing that sort of brutality? Who will carry it out? An elite, govt sanctioned, squad of sadists and sociopaths?!?!
Some of you will indeed be outraged by this, but I too have my perspective; and it has come after years of learning to deal with something similar.
A girl I'd played with was kidnapped whilst walking home from the school bus. I'll spare you the details, but Ebony had her hands tied behind her back with barbed wire and her school back pack weighed down with wire before she was thrown in a dam, where she wasn't found for days.
My Dad led one of the search parties day after day, and then this animal then helped out in the search for her body, at the bidding of his wife. He too, had young children.>:(
It takes awhile to gt past the emotion when thinking about these kinds of crimes, as its something we all fear happening, pain versus death alone (pretty scary too!)
Its easy to want to stoop to the level of these animals, but its best we deal with them justly, quickly and clinically or risk lowering ourselves to their disgusting line of thinking.
Just my 2 cents (and then some!)
Look after your children, its a big bad world out there.[:/]
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

there is some merit in your comments. on the other hand, let's look at this from a different perspective for a minute. the main reason i don't drive 180 mph down the road with my car is because i probably will hurt myself, or kill someone else, PLUS, i dont want to go to jail, or have any trouble with the law. so thats a big deterrent. i believe it's up to society to set the standard for harsher punishments for such crimes, it more likely than not WILL deter some idiot at some time in his/her lives of committing a heinous crime. how many child molesters do you think we'd have if they knew IN ADVANCE that the punishment was death by "bula-bula" (surely you know what that is) i believe we as a society lowering the bar on our punishments have only increased the number of criminals. lets remember, we've come from busting rocks, and no ac, tv, radio, etc.....to suppluing them with luxery cells, hell, almost freaking condos to live in. they still get their dope in prisons, heck i could go on and on, but i wont. it's up to us, as a society to put the "fear of god" in these idiots. i remember a case about 10 years ago in louisiana, a man was in the court house, and the police was transferring the accused to the court room, the father of the assualted young boy was waiting for him in the corridor outside the court room, the accused never made it to the defense table, the father shot him dead right there, the father was indicted, but never convicted for the crime. now i'm not an advocate for "vigilante justice" but we do need to instill more fear in these peoples minds. stiffer penalities will deter a lot of crimes that are being purpetuated in todays world.
--Richard--