Ducky

Navy Seal Skydiving Helmet on Ebay....

If you plan on bidding btter hurry it already has one bid!!

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Hmmm...helmut....sounds like an evil dog to meB| I like the " could be used for other sports?" I don't know...looks pretty skydiving specifice to me.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Damn...I would have thought that might have at least been a Gentex....:D I have one....not sure what I'll ever do with it. Maybe one of those high alti jumps some day. Other than having clips for an oxygen mask that thing is pretty useless.

Yep, I have my $900 Gentex sitting around too. I still use it in the tunnel when I am working with students and on MFF jumps, but I generally wear it mostly in the winter on my bike. That and my evil Vorlon mask (Scott motocross goggles with rock shield) make for warm, dry, and quiet road trips when it's nasty out. Actually, there are three or four of us in town that ride with them in the winter. I have never been hassled by the MP's or the regular cops with it on.

Chuck

I have never been hassled by the MP's or the regular cops with it on.

I thought it was because you wore your pink and purple jaket with a red bandanna tied around your neck when you rode with that helmet on...:o;)

hehe

(editing do to a copy and paste FUBAR, having a quote from another thread...)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

OMGoodness!! B| My cousin has some authentic Navy Seal Underware!! I must post that on Ebay.

Think they'd sell? I might get in trouble with the Navy for exposing their "briefs" ?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."