Rdutch

Dz.com at Nationals?

Any Dz.comers going to Chicago next week for Nationals. Im going to be there with team FROST look out for me. Hope to see all who show. Oh yeah I dont look much like my pic any more. Subtract 25 pounds and a haircut.
RAY

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I'm going. Found a team to jump with and we'll be attempting to skydive in the Intermediate 4-way class...:D

I don't really care how we do, I'm going for the experience. Next year, with my permanent team...that will be a different story!

I have the jumpsuit I'm wearing in the little pic there to the left.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Um...my dear Medic!!!!!

I believe I am the only one that should be giving my boy the tongue!!!!!!:P :D

Of course I will be there, not competing though...no D license yet....almost but not quite! Just need a few more jumps...thats ok there is next year!!!! B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

for those of you dz.com (er's) that are jumping into nationals this year, i'll be shooting video (ground and events) again for the SDC (skydive chicago) website. i can also firewire (DV ILink, IEEE 1394) video from your jumps for posting into the national's section of the site.

until then,
:|
palika

Kallend and Diverdriver's (John and Chris) 10 way team is TFX. I'm thinking 10 way is going to be interesting this year, and this will be one team to watch!

My "other half" (on another team) never gets on this board, so I guess it is safe to post my support here! Go TFX!!!!!:)
Of course, watch for the match up between Airspeed and STL, and some wicked fast times from both. My guy is on team Decadance; they've been training hard all season as well.

maura

ps- I'm not competing, just hanging out for most of 16 way and 10 way, and hoping to get some fun jumps in while I am there!