AggieDave

*dancing* I have a new canopy, I have a new canopy...

My new Heatwave came in yesterday, I was holding off on posting about it, trying to get some pictures of it so I can post it, but I couldn't so I'm posting about it anyways. Let me tell you what it looks like, and first chance I have, I'll post some pictures. Its brand new, custom colors.

Colors: Black top and bottom except for 4 cells, the two on either side of the center cell, they're green (that sort of kelly green/neon green that Pisa has), sort of like racing stripes. Then all of the ribs are green, except the stabilizers are black, the slider is green, too. :)
I'm freak'n pumped! Once my container gets here (green and black) I'll actually not only have good gear that I'm notscared of having it blow up on me during the jump, but I'll have color matching gear.

Woohoo, I have my very own canopy for the AOT boogie! :)

Now all I need is a H-modded VX-12 and I'll be a *real* freeflier :P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Congrats! I just got my new container, so now I almost have matching gear: black/yellow container and jumpsuit, but my main is red>:(.

Obviously, I must buy new main.:D

What size and how much are going to be loading it? I'm thinking of buying a Heatwave too, so any comments would be welcome after you've jumped a few with it.

Erno

I'm the biggest guy on the DZ, so lets see *that* happen... :P

Well, my gear isn't Aggie colors, but atleast I'm pulling up to the DZ in a big Maroon pickup with "Aggie Skydiving" across the windshield...:)

>Ok, well, you're right, its not, I got a 170.

Isn't that a loading of, like, 1.6?

Had a friend of mine with nearly 1000 jumps break his femur a few weeks ago under a sabre 170 loaded 1.4 to 1. I hope you're not making a mistake jumping a much higher loading with much less experience.

Pisa doesn't have a demo program, if you don't like their canopy, send it back with in 30 days and you'll have your money back. So, its kinda like their own little demo program. From everything I've heard, they fly a whole lot like Stillettos, we'll see if that's true or not. I've been putting a lot of jumps on Stillettos over the past few months, once I can get a few jumps on this canopy I'm going to write up a little review to put over in G&R and Swooping...

Good choise on the HW Dave I know you wont be disapointed at all. Im not. i fly a 150 at about 1.55:1 let me tell you are in for a ride! One thing thou watch the dives it will hold a dive LONGER than a spinetto by far. so NO low turns. Be safe have fun

Welcome to the New World Order. Expect no Mercy.

i told ya what i thought when i found out but i am gonna say it again. BE CAREFULL!!!! I don't wanna see a thread saying how you went in. :|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin