jessefs

Marijuana in skydiver's system

So, this instructor... who has lots of jumps... just decided to smack the ground chest-first because {___________________}.

A) he was an ass
B) he had nothing better to do
C) no apparent reason
D) he decided to see what it would be like to act like an irrational student
E) he smoked a bowl
F) his canopy was collapsed by space aliens

<<>>
You are very rude and im guessing a 100 jump wonder!!!!!
Are you saying that everyone who has gone in has done it for your not so cute comments a---f????
Accidents are part of this sport....and just because these drugs showed up in his system doesnt prove that is caused his accident so dont assume.
Wake up fly boy drugs are NOT ""ALWAYS""the reason for accicents.
Sorry but these not so cute comments rubbed me the wrong way and NO....."i dont approve of drug use while skydiving".
How many people out there DRINK AND DRIVE??????
Bluest Skies,
Tami

You are very rude and im guessing a 100 jump wonder!!!!!

Save your personal attacks of the living, myself included, for some other medium. That post contributes nothing to this thread.

Wake up fly boy drugs are NOT the reason for accicents.

Oh really? Drunk drivers are not the reason for accidents?

Have you ever had someone on drugs or drunk kill someone you ever loved? Well, I have. So shove it.

You obviously have more faith in the human race than I. People die and kill other people all the time while drinking and driving. We call them idiots, sometimes put them in jail, take away their license, whatever.... and yet people still continue to do it.

So we should do nothing about any of the problems of the world, including but not limited to DUI's, because it's 'hopeless'? How sad for the next generation if we did!

Pamela

you are so cute little one.....and you make absolutely no sense....it was not a personal attack it was merely my opinion young man!!!!
Bye now,
Tami

So, your thousands of jumps and your "D" make this opinion, if you want to call it that, valid? Whatever.

Think about what you are saying. Now take a breath. Accidents happen for all sorts of reasons. Not just because of drugs and drinking. Whether you're on them or not accidents happen too.

Out of respect for the individual who died in Chicago, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and just call it bad judgement and let him rest in peace. I bet he was a awesome person and not one of the things you mentioned above.

I do not think anyone is arguing whether or not we should be jumping high.

So we should do nothing about any of the problems of the world, including but not limited to DUI's, because it's 'hopeless'? How sad for the next generation if we did!

unfortunately culling the stupid isn’t a reasonable option and i hate to bound by the limitations of the lowest common denominator..freedom is more precious than safety

"one law for lion and lamb is oppression"

Wake up fly boy drugs are NOT the reason for accicents.

Drugs may or may not have been the cause of this or any accident. Now, could they have added to the chain of events that would have ultimately caused this? Definately. There are many pieces that ultimately add to an incident. It's removing the links in the chain to keep the skydive safe.
-----
~~~Michael

Drugs may or may not have been the cause of this or any accident. Now, could they have added to the chain of events that would have ultimately caused this? Definately.

100% Agreed......I edited it my post right after i posted to add an "always" behind the not..... NOT ALWAYS the reason was my intention........!!
Tami