Viking

A women has to save herself from a 200mph freefall!!!

Hey, congrats, Michele!! I dragged myself away from my reading (which I'm already behind on) to make sure I caught your spot.

I think they should have cut the shark-fishing bit, though, and lengthened yours. I think he deserved to have his finger cut off after whacking the shark on the head like that! :)
Anyway, congrats again. It's neat to see somebody that you chat with online on TV.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

You Rock Girl !!!!!!!!

I guess I was expecting them to show more since it took all day to film. Maybe you were just hanging out with the cute announcer guy! I taped it so I can show my kids tomorrow that I know a REAL movie star!!!!!

Congrats for a job well done....you made us look good!

Lisa

BTW...who really cares about the guy who was pulled in by the shark??? Honestly you should get bitten.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I sure like my PIP tv - could monitor the ESPN2 channel and watch the game too. Good job, Michele. I thought they showed the emphasis on safety in a good light. It was shorter than expected, but good.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

OMg.. is it??? iT IS!!! Look!!! it's THAT GIRL from TV... Breathe Lummy.. Breathe.. OMG A REAL LIVE TV STAR... ...

Awesome Dear... You are a natural :) That was an awesomely done interview. You should be very proud :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

You guys are too funny.

I am sorry it was so short - I had been told it was a 30 minute segment, but either I misunderstood, or things changed.

Yikes. My belly is still jumping.

That wasn't too bad, was it? LOL, but I'm a goofy looking chick! And I make some really strange expressions.

But the shirt looked good! YAY Sangiro!

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Michele,

That was awesome! Good for you! Good for all of us! You are a great interviewee.... you even looked natural during the staged dirt dives and mock up stuff! They certainly picked the right chick for the job.

dove

Fall in dove.

Just watched the streaming vid of your exploits over here in the UK. I hope I operate any emergencies I have in the future as smoothly as you did. Nice one.
It was weird watching you reach for you cutaway over your shoulder though. Mine is located over my right tit. Different Country, different rig. ;)
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Hi, Bile...actually, the rig is the same (generally speaking). It had shifted while I was spinning around, and the cutaway was on my shoulder and the reserve was down on my hip. Ed White, my FJC instructor, made it a point to tell us that the stuff may shift, so when it wasn't where it is when I was on the ground, I went searching for it.

Glad you liked it.

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~