Slappie

Missed

:( I think I've become a whuffo again... go out of town / country for a month an no one misses you :(

Oh well I AM BACK!!!! :) Let's get it on.. Now I only have one favor.. I've missed alot of posts an stuff. I've been gone since 8-20 can everyone who has posted something interesting in the last month repost it so I can read them instead of having to go back an dig thru the archives? :P

CYA!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I didnt miss your sorry ass one bit.

Whats up with the secret emergency leave the country thing.

You just didnt tell anyone? You just took off - just like that.

And we were all lozing sleep at the DZ on weekends cryin over how you must be broke again and couldnt come skydiving.

Heh! The Jumps for Slahlappie Donation Jar has been changed to Air for Ann.

:ph34r: Lozer, get ur butt over to the house for Levin's Landings Video Hour. (he rewinds and makes us see how far he can go, all you see is like grass going by, Facinating) Zen will be around here soon.

~AirAnn~

The Jumps for Slahlappie Donation Jar has been changed to Air for Ann

Whoaaaaa there!! I never said I wasn't broke I just said I was outa the country..

I had to go to Shanghai, China for some "company business" I will probably be going back [:/] I know this time to pack a case of toilet paper an some cans of heat & eat meals. I'm not saying it was bad. For the first week it was pretty cool. Walking around checkin out the sites an the smells ect.. Then the second week was like #$!(&^!#$()& I gota eat that !#$(_^&!# again!!??>:( Some of the food was interesting. As long as I didn't know what it was it was ok. I could get hotel american food too, but that was worse then trying to stomache the chinese stuff. All in all I have not serious complaints it was enlightening to visit another country & culture I hadn't seen before. I've traveled all over the world, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, UK Scotland{but of cource} Fiji Islands, Russia {still ranks as my worst trip} Greece... & Canary Islands and the Gold Coast of Africa.. where there is oil I've probably spent at least a week in the country. Nigeria was the WORST business trip I had ever in my life been on. It was the only time I actually feared I could loose my life. While I was there 3 US ex-pats were killed an 2 Swedish guys. Let's say they were out of the company compound after hours an probably associating with the wrong crowd.

Well anyways I'm hoping to make it to a DZ Soon.. so if that jar has any jumps in it I could sure use them!! No "bonus" money until later in the year an my expense check is already spent paying CC bills [:/]

Cya soon!! :):)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Isn't she that Squirrel from Animaniacs ?

I've heard this one before.. It's old..

1) The squirrel on the show is female...
2) They spell her name "Slappy"
3) I'm human not a cartoon.
4) I am currently living in Houston, not a tree in some WB back lot forest.
5) I'm a guy....

This nickname was given to me over 15 years ago, I've heard alot about it :S

OMG sunshine!! I forgot about that name!! WOW!! heheh umm maybe I am an you just found me out.. can we please keep it secret?

:P:P:P:P:P:P

OMG sunshine!! I forgot about that name!! WOW!! heheh umm maybe I am an you just found me out.. can we please keep it secret?

Of course it's our secret. I never told anybody about that wild night we spent together, so obviously i can keep secrets. ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!