ChileRelleno

Careful who you fall in love with...

I can give you driving lessons!! I'm an excellent driver!! Just ask my RB mama. ;)

She taught me all I know about that bonus lane!!! I even used it this morning! Heck, who am I kidding? I use it every morning!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Hon, I ain't affraid of cars - I've been exposed to more manic driving than I care to rememberB|. Mmmmmmmm...I've never been to Sooth Afrika. Read Churchill's memoirs about the 1899 -1900 war though. Must have changed quite a bit since then;). After all US$1=Rand 10.5 now:(. What has the world come to;). Anyway, OK, I've started packingB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

The other dilemma I am having now is any whuffo that I date wants to come out to the DZ to hang out with me....but I don't want them to. I just feel like I won't be able to have as much fun with them around....feel like I would have to be on my best behavior...and what fun is that! :P

Though I have never had to deal with that one personally I have seen the phonomenon in action. I say bring them out.
If you are being yourself with them. They will either get it or not and then you'll know if that part of the selection process is in order. You have a simple built in test. If they don't pass cut them away and send them back to whuffoland. At least this way you don't have to be 2 people for them..

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

Don't spend too much time worrying about him looking for you... This sport is like 13 to 1. Plenty of guys and very few girls.
Everyone is looking for something. Only those who are truly commited to finding what we are looking for - without compromise - will find it. True love is not a goal. It is when you find someone to share your journey.
How does that song go?... "This is how you remind me of what I really am..."

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

"Maybe I will win this dating game one of these days"
Bachelor Number One, what is your favorite book and why?

B 1: I'd have to say... Batman -issue 209. I really understand his angst.
B 2: Cooking with Sarah. It explores my creative side.
B 3: Sounds like B 1 is a dweeb. I'm not into the "literary" stuff.

Absolutely. I have found my 'One'

The 'One' who not only fulfils every quality I find attractive in a woman, but exceeds them. The 'One' who I could not improve upon if asked to design my perfect girl. The 'One' who I know would make me happier than I've ever been in my entire life. And if that's not enough, this 'One' is wrapped up in the most beautiful carbon based shell I could ever imagine.
The only trouble is I know she will never be mine. She will never be the part of my life that I so desperately want. I find myself comparing her to all other women that I meet, and they don't even come close, simply because they are not the 'One'.

Love is a wonderful thing, but unrequited love is it's dark side. It's evil twin and can (arguably) destroy you emotionally more than anything else in the world.

Sorry to rant on, but you opened the floodgates and it just came pouring out.

The Bile.

I totally agree and I know how you feel.It sucks![:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."