Deuce

Zeppelin jumps at 2003 WFFC!

Wouldn't that be cool! Great big Hindenburg*-sized motherf*cker with a floater bar all the way around a football field sized gondola. Drop a linked 200 way round!

If you build it, I will come! (spelling correct:P)

*Hindenburg's first name was Paul Von, no relation to Bill Von:S

Not a chick. An aircraft shaped like an enourmous breast.

Oh, yeah. Think of the possible paint jobs.

Didn't Woody Allen have a movie where a giant breast roamed the planet like godzilla.

It's Friday. I can no longer maintain any trains of thought.

Did you know that Lionel Ritchie doesn't get any residuals for inventing the Lionel trains? The little ones.

B-squared is petite, I wouldn't call her little.

I should just go now.

Time for Judge Wopner. I'm a good driver.

I JUST RECIEVED THE NEWS!!!!

Its official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don Kirlin confirms a Hindenburg Zepplin will be at the WFFC 2003!!! It is a signed deal, everything is confirmed!!!

Heck yea!!! I am going to Rantoul to jump the 727, and now the Hindenburg is confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------
Getting banned isn't that bad......

Ummm...You're supposed to email these ideas to me so I can pass on the the powers that be...And don't forget to include the contact info...
I believe the Zeppelin company is back in business. Saw something on the history channel on them a few months back. The Family Channel blimp was at the WFFC sometime prior to 1999 (my beer year) but from what I heard, the jumps were a bit expensive. Anyone here jump it?

Bluez~~~
Michael
Webmaster

[email protected]
-----
~~~Michael

The Bud blimp was down in Miami when they filmed Cutaway. They wanted to film the GKs landing next to it. We tried to get them to let us go along for half a ride, but they said it was an insurance problem. They were on a pretty tight schedule. They are on the road 250 days a year and have to plan for headwinds, weather, and such delays. Little tiny gondola underneath.

The Bud blimp was down in Miami when they filmed Cutaway. They wanted to film the GKs landing next to it. We tried to get them to let us go along for half a ride, but they said it was an insurance problem. They were on a pretty tight schedule. They are on the road 250 days a year and have to plan for headwinds, weather, and such delays. Little tiny gondola underneath.

You don't need to be IN the gondola! ;) Just attach crossbars and hang some jumpers off it like a baby mobile.

You guys are hilarious...and impossible. Do they actually let you people out in public alone? :D

Serious! It's a cool idea! You could launch a perfect 6 way... everyone holding hands! The pilot jettisons the skydivers and everyone is at the perfect exact same fall rate (at least to start off with)....

;)

Do they actually let you people out in public alone? :D

Unfortunately yes. Just wish I get a lawyer that convinces the judge to let me take off the electronic leash off on weekends to go to the DZ if I ever get caught... :)
-----
~~~Michael

Do they actually let you people out in public alone? :D

Unfortunately yes. Just wish I get a lawyer that convinces the judge to let me take off the electronic leash off on weekends to go to the DZ if I ever get caught... :)

Best in-flight to alti I saw on dz.com....

(to tandem master in front of student)
"Hey Bob! I see you're not wearing your ankle monitor anymore!"

Bob: "Nah, they let me take it off for jumping. It messes up the avionics."

Uuummm...sort of...but 1 hour to altitude is not really my style. ;)

No! Zeppelin! Not Blimp! Chock full of Helium, big-ass motors! We hook on to the outside of the gondola standing on little tiny step, WHAP! Drop the ballast, ZOOM! 10 grand in 3 minutes, straight up!

16 of us go on GO! and the Zep is at 15 grand in nothing flat, dumps some helium, motors back down, hook the ballast back up, refill the helium bag they had to dump, do it again with a 30 minute turn around.:P:S:D:ph34r:;):)
OK I've had my moment. Let's just pretend it's possible. Just for a second.

How cool.

Yeah, but the beauty of Zeppelins and blimps is that they are fuel efficient, so cheap to operate once their construction has been paid for.

Yeah that thing you're talking about would be fun to jump off. It would smell pretty bad with 12 turbines going full blast to keep it aloft, though.

I like the smell of jet exhaust, but that would be too much of a good thing.