surfer101

first base jump

Speaking of odd gear...true story: when i was a kid my brother and I used a garden hose to rig up our own repelling device to repell out of trees, off houses and such. was a grand time and worked for about 1/2 of a summer:) hope than jansport stays together for you...you didnt alter it with pesky leg straps did you.. that would void the lifetime waranty and plus leg straps are for pussies:)
-yoshi

They say the'll take the n.... and the ch..., but not the Irish

Jraf even tho this may have been said in jest, that type of inference will not be tolerated in these forums. I am neither a greenie nor HH but will tell you as a member of this community, you may want to reconsider such inferences in the future.

They say the'll take the n.... and the ch..., but not the Irish

Jraf even tho this may have been said in jest, that type of inference will not be tolerated in these forums. I am neither a greenie nor HH but will tell you as a member of this community, you may want to reconsider such inferences in the future.

As a rabid supporter of the B-squared, I'm offended too. I don't know why, but if BB says so, I am.

Deuce: AKA John Patrick Kelly II.

Kids, don't make me come back there....

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Upon being severely and justfully criticized by Madam BB I wish to state that, by no means would I criticize nor maliciously mention anybody's color, race or religion.
Now having said that I wish to direct your attention to the movie from which my quote was taken: "We'll take the n.... abd the ch.... but not the Irish" The said movie is
THE BLAZING SADDLES by Mel Brooks
Perhaps my remark was untimely, but was a quote from a classic.
Now let's get on with our livesB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

As a rabid supporter of the B-squared, . . .

So am I, but then when I was a younger man, we used to have a chick we hung out with we nick-named B^2 T^2. I don't think Betsy qualifies for the T^2 portion of that particular formula -- she certainly does for the B^2 portion though! And yes, it's a compliment.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

There's little need for that in Finland. We are civilized people. One rarely sees a situation here that would require intervention by the gglf.;)

here in AZ they are often subjected to such cruel and unusual conditions such as 112 deg working conditions, all day in the sun with no water.

as such the GGLF has often been required to intervene :)