mountainman

anyone playing UT2K3?

Is there anyone here who gets into computer games?

I finally got the UT2K3 demo working and it is GREAT! Seems a lot like the one before, but it is still fun. And a free game that supports multiplayer is pretty kick ass.

If there are peeps here who play it, let me know and we can get a little dropzone.com game going on.

Let me know!!!

:)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

i have been addicted to Day of Defeat for a long time. Its a WWII mod for Half-life. It may be old but damn its fun as hell.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Can't. My computer started rejecting my GeForce 2 (and two other modern AGP nVidia cards that I borrowed to test with), but seems to handle any other brand AGP card or PCI nVidia just fine. And a new 3d card is serious jump money. Plus I don't really want a Radeon, but I'd take it if one just, say, showed up on my doorstep.

Phooey.

Yup, I've been playing the demo for the past few days. It is pretty cool. I have a fast pc and geforce3, but the net play needs a little improving. It's not as bad as when Q3 came out, but not as near as smooth as UT or Q2 or HL. Everyone understand those acronyms, right ?

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Also not to change the subject but how bout "Everquest"? Anyone on here play EQ? The massively multiplayer online version of D&D.
Holler if you do...or give me a tell in game to Wildiil Bluskyz on the Seventh Hammer server.

Flames expected....So I'm a geek when I'm not skydiving.

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.

I tried playin the UT2K3 demo but no my computer doesnt have the power to run that game, its ok though life goes on...Im addicted to Counter-Strike its the most popular mod for Half-Life and let me just say it kicks ass...Day of Defeat is pretty kickin too...Did a lot of beta and alpha testing for some MMORPG's Asherons call 2, lineage, redmoon, i love those kind of games but as the new games come out my computer is suffering greatly....however Here in michigan we have something called the MEAPs which is a standardized test and if you score high enough its a 2500 scholarship to better my education....i.e comouter oh yes oh yes =)

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man