skybytch

happy happy joy joy!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who bought a dropzone.com t-shirt - and most especially to HH who is donating all of his take on them to JFTC, to everyone who sent me a check, bought a can cozie or decal, donated via PayPal and/or given me moral (and immoral ;)) support along the way.... When the last check arrives sometime next week I'll be at over $2200 in donations for Jump For The Cause. You all rock. Every one of you will be flying with me next month!

So then today I got a phone call from a reporter working on the newspaper in the small town I grew up in (convenient that she's also the mom of a guy I went all through school with ;)). She's doing an article about me and JFTC B|; the article will be published this Thursday. So by the end of this week all those people who knew me when I was a f&%$ed up 16 - 28 year old will be able to see just how far I've come (yup, they'll be able to see that I'm now a f&%$ed up 37 year old :ph34r:). Best part is... no house in that town is worth less than $200k. Heh heh heh... can you say a lotta rich people who need a tax deduction? ;)

Woo Hoo!!! I'm a hap, hap, happy camper! :):):)

Congrats Lisa!

hey am sorry I couldnt send you a check, but I hope that all the stuff that I bought from you (square one) and all the stuff I convinced my friends to buy from you helped to get you a sale % and that way giving my donation to the rack cause ;).

BTW I love my stuff, and my dad loves his T-shirts!

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com