Viking

Do women know there high beams are on?

do men know THEIR spelling sucks???

what difference does it make if we know or not? if we're aware of it, what do you suggest we do, walk around with our hands over our boobs? or perhaps we could employ yours for the same function ;)

really, it's just one of those things that happens. sometimes nipples get hard and poke through the shirt. i don't worry too much about it.
spiral out...keep going...

it's just one of those things that happens

So is popp'n wood, but you do that at the wrong time and you could be accused of sexual harrasment, a women pokes through her shirt and guys just smile...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was working out at the gym Monday and a cute little blonde started talking to me. She had a nice sized rack. Couldn't see any nipples through that sports bra. But after a minute of her talking "she saw my tattoo" and complimented me. Had a small discussion about our kids. HER NIPPLES WERE COMING OUT BIG TIME!

I don't mean little nipples. She had a thick sports bra on. Those nipples didn't care. They were going to show themselves. Not only could I see her nipples I could see color. That is how much they stretched her sportsbra..

I was impressed.. I don't think she knew what was happening.. But Damn it was cool!! :)

Rhino

"? if we're aware of it, what do you suggest we do, walk around with our hands over our boobs? or perhaps we could employ yours for the same function "
I volunteer to assist. If you need to borrow my hands to cover your nips, I am there for you. :ph34r:
Of course women know. Watch when teenage girls walk into a cold room. They immediately fold their arms. They are not comfortable with you looking yet. Older women like to play the "I saw you look" game to test their "wow" power.

So is popp'n wood, but you do that at the wrong time and you could be accused of sexual harrasment, a women pokes through her shirt and guys just smile...

yes...being a woman does have its advantages...;)
spiral out...keep going...

Well - I always wear a bra. But I'll lift it up if you ask nicely!

will you lift up your shirt along with it?:P:)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin