Ifrinn

kinda weird

Yo- go easy on the furniture here! It's not because the "class politique" sucks, that all Americans will fall under the same category.

My point is, that Mr. Bush wants to go after Iraq not because it's a threat against the US but because some very powerful jewish Americans are afraid, that Saddam might attack Israel and/or that Israel might lose it's power monopoly in the region.

Fact is, that US, European or any other Country Leaders will do just what will suit their own interest and to some point not even their countries but more their personal or economical interests.

Being brought up in Switzerland, you should know, that it takes guts taking a stand and many Politicians are lacking this feature. They would rather weasel their way out of any sort of confrontation.

how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination

Ummmm... what the fuck?

Politics is too high for me, I just like rubbishing politicians ^_^
and the Swiss send aid and crap, they just don't like getting involved in wars and stuff that really have nothing to do with them *shrugs*

Love is fragile; grasp it too hard and it will break, hold it too loosely and it will slip from your fingers and shatter.

...wieso so agressiv? mir händs ja au nöd besser, nur das eusi pfiifene in bern de arsch voll händ und nöd chönnd anestah und säge was sach isch. muesch es ja em hinterschte und letzschte chönne rächt mache und wehe du machsch d'schnurre uf und saisch öppis schlächts über irgend so en looser und scho wirsch wäge rassismus vor de kadi zoge. isch doch au super, oder?

Weapons, mmm let's see. England... yes
France... yes.

Actually, we're not that crazy about the French having anything more lethal than a chafing dish and stinky cheese.

Serve to Remi in the near court...
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

"Actually, we're not that crazy about the French having anything more lethal than a chafing dish and stinky cheese. "

Hell you should just invade them, topple their government, and install a puppet system loyal to the US.
It would be good practice.;););)
hehehe......
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hell you should just invade them, topple their government, and install a puppet system loyal to the US.

Of course, and we can install Jerry Lewis as president and establish the official residence at Euro Disney.;)
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Yknow, about eight years ago the squadron I was with in the USAF was flying refueling missions over Bosnia (refueling UN/NATO aircraft - mostly non-US) and getting shot at with no defense. I got my first "thank-you" last year from a refugee who came to America with little more than the clothes on her back - She would have liked to have stayed in Europe but it seems none of the countries would have her-

Seems to me when ever the UN needs muscle the US has to supply an awful lot of it - Or when the UN troops get in over thier head we need to bail them out- I feel like we get called on all the time to fight other's battles.

Easy Does It

My point is, that Mr. Bush wants to go after Iraq not because it's a threat against the US but because some very powerful jewish Americans are afraid, that Saddam might attack Israel and/or that Israel might lose it's power monopoly in the region.

I disagree with that one. I don't think Bush gives a crap about Israel. Sadly, I think it is all about the oil. :S

It is not that I hate him, it is just that I think he is a moron. He can't seem to make up his mind why he wants to invade Iraq. He is also a danger to the world econmy every time he opens his mouth.

Hope you will get a real president next time.
---
PCSS #10

dumbya.jpg

george_bush.jpg

It's absolutely about the oil - Anybody who thinks other wise has thier head in the sand, so to speak-
And the whole ongoing conflict between Isreal and Palestine annoys the hell out of me- Sometimes I wish they'd just go all out and settle this thing once and for all!
George W. definitely wants Hussien dead- It's just a matter of time before it happens- And odds are good they'll be nukes used- The problem GW has is he can only show so much of his hand- I think there may be much more at stake here than we the public know about - Keep in mind most all we know is what the media tells us, and the media - in any country - is controlled by either the government or big business or both - Know an easy way to tell if a reprter is lying? His lips are moving - Either reporting what he/she is told to or what thier personal beleifs are- Hard to find totally objective reporting anymore - anywhere-

Sad thing is we're caught in the middle---

Easy Does It

I wonder if you added up the weight of all the blood spilled by American governments, and compared it to all of the "aid" they've given which would weigh more....

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

"if you added up the weight of all the blood spilled by American governments"

Its gonna be close, if you count the destruction of the native Americans, plus the residents of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Not that us Brits are much better mind you.....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Trying weighing all the blood spilled in the name of various religions that preach it's wrong to kill? Wrong to unless it's to shove thier beleifs down some one else's throat - (Abortion is killing so I'm going to bomb a clinic and kill a dozen folks- )

Religion is for the weak minded--

Easy Does It

"Hell you should just invade them, topple their government, and install a puppet system loyal to the US. It would be good practice"
Hardly. It takes more than 3 days to be "good practice". We tried Euro-Disney over there, but every time the fireworks display went off, the French left the park to surrender.:ph34r:

naja aso das wegem rassimus, isch no schlimmer wens um dr antisemitismus goht (*schlechti ehrfahrige het, netti vorladig etc.*[:/]) ...

ich mein i sag nid das die type in bern besser sind, abr sin goend nid so ganz mit, mit dem immer meh amerikanisch si, wie dr wahlkampf vom stoiber und schroeder (welle sehr amerikanisch gsi sich, so mit fernseh debattene etc.).
ich ha eifach d'ehrfahrig gmacht mit amerikaner, das de nued gege dr bush doerfsch sage, odr die werde sehr schnell sehr haessig, au wen meh nume e chlie critisiert was er macht!

"but every time the fireworks display went off, the French left the park to surrender"

bwaahahaha
I'm outta here before Remi shows up....
--------------------

bingo - und wänn du keini gägner meh häsch, isch es easy s'gfühl z'ha, du chasch mache was du wottsch.

D'amis händ vielfach kai ahnig was usserhalb vo ihrne 4 wänd alles abgaht und die informatione wo sie überchömed chasch schlicht wäg nöd bruche.

Aber äbe, drum gang ich lieber go springe als go politisiere, da gsesch wenigschtens en erfolg...

I do not see him telling anybody else what to do but the world sure seems at ease telling US to sign treaties or give up some of our money for some other countries good.

As far as Bush being an idiot? Just keep reading and watching the liberal media and you can keep your screwed up view of Bush and the US. Unless you take the time to look at detail and not the opinions you will remain in the dark.

Political blindness is really ugly...........
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln