Airhead

Skychick Beauty Tips...?

:)And on a lighter note...for us skychicks who like to look good...What kind of cosmetics do you find have good staying power through out a long day of jumping (and maybe into a night of partying too)?!? I have yet to find good makeup that doesn't wear off or end up smeared under my eyes. I know this seems frivolous...But thanx anyways!
I'd like to hear what you ladies find works for you.

I find that sweat really gives my face a healthy sheen!

And in my hair, dirt and dust give me a beautiful level of control.

But my number one post-beer-light beauty trick: Get everyone drunk as quickly as possible so, in their intoxication, they think I'm hot.

;)
Skydiving is for cool people only

Down here in hot, humid Florida I have just about given up. I apply make-up in the moring, so as not to scare anyone, and I get worse after every jump! :P Sometimes at night I'll take a shower and clean up at the dz. That really blows their minds sometimes when they see what I'm supposed to look like instead of a sweaty, frizzy mess.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Down here in hot, humid Florida I have just about given up. I apply make-up in the moring, so as not to scare anyone, and I get worse after every jump! :P Sometimes at night I'll take a shower and clean up at the dz. That really blows their minds sometimes when they see what I'm supposed to look like instead of a sweaty, frizzy mess.

Shave your head and go for the STOP THE INSANITY! look.

Sorry to invade this girly thread, but I would just like to say that the only women who should wear make-up at DZ's are the Whuffos. I've learned that all skychicks are beautiful without it and don't need to put that stuff on their face.
Especially you, babe.;)
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Sorry to invade this girly thread, but I would just like to say that the only women who should wear make-up at DZ's are the Whuffos. I've learned that all skychicks are beautiful without it and don't need to put that stuff on their face.

Especially you, babe.;)

^5! Your lipstick don't make ya sexy... yer boobs do!

I would just like to say that the only women who should wear make-up at DZ's are the Whuffos. I've learned that all skychicks are beautiful without it and don't need to put that stuff on their face.

I second that.

Plus sweat is sexy. ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

They have not yet made the makeup which will work on me...

Honestly, it takes far too long, and requires far too much staring in the mirror for me to look even presentable. So I just jump, and then go home. The cats don't care how I look, as long as I feed them.

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I started out wearing make-up when I made my first jump, but haven't wore any since! I get nervous, hot and sweaty in the course of my AFP training and a long day. I really have become so laid back about it...The more I jump and the more often I'm at the DZ, I'm becoming more like one of the guys. In the course of a long day of waiting around and jumping, it really doesn't seem of much importance.
But then again, I'm meeting so many interesting people and some really attactive and appealing guys... ;) ...I still wanna look good, ya know what I mean?

Everytime I don't wear make-up, people tell me that I look really tired or they ask me if I'm getting sick. So, the make-up gets applied in my case, but then I think I'm older than you all too.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But then again, I'm meeting so many interesting people and some really attactive and appealing guys... ;) ...I still wanna look good, ya know what I mean?

Ok.

WHERE are you?

and

WHAT are you wearing?

;)

I find that sweat really gives my face a healthy sheen!

I agree with Jessica on this one. There's nothing sexxxier than a woman who is wet from sweat...whether it be at the gym, at the DZ, or on the dance floor.
Ooh...I think I'm going dancing tonight!B|
--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Chapstik has excellent staying power. Hats cover wind blown hair.

I go to the dz to jump, not to impress anyone with my fashion sense, cosmetic application talent, and/or hair styling skills. Not that I have any fashion sense, cosmetic application talent or hair styling skills...