dove

Cutaway!

I did it - I quit! I'm out - free as a bird! Yippee! Yahooooo! Free weekends (and every day of the week for that matter) again! Yeah, baby! Damn - it feels SO good to stick up for yourself. I was sick of their shit, they pulled the last straw and I jumped ship. So - anyone need a packer?;)B|

Fall in dove.

you go girl I need someone to give me personal packing lessons. It involves long hours of getting sweety and dirty with me. :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

*shaking his head at the desperate cries of virginal bondage*

Maybe you should use these words of wisdom from a couple of Vallerina's t-shirts: "Drink her cute" and "Go ugly early." And end your suffering. :P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey jraf! I'll be at Zhills very soon. I am out of town celebrating my freedom, but I'll be back down there next week. It'll be fun to be at Zhills on a weekend during the busy season. I'll have to have Packn Kathy show me how to pack tandems..... I like that idea dbattman!!!!!

Oh - it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! You should see the smile on my face today!B|

Fall in dove.

Hey jraf! I'll be at Zhills very soon. I am out of town celebrating my freedom, but I'll be back down there next week. It'll be fun to be at Zhills on a weekend during the busy season. I'll have to have Packn Kathy show me how to pack tandems..... I like that idea dbattman!!!!!

Oh - it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! You should see the smile on my face today!B|

I feel like i missed something -- what was going on with you dove? BTW Have I met you? *scratches head* i jump @ Orange, but have been a little slow out there lately due to new job, school and ex issues.

:)

Attention! This weekend ZHills. Next weekend a huge group of us is migrating to Harvest Moon. ZHills might be....deserted;).
By the way, before you start packing tandems...do you know how much they weigh? It's easier trying to put a Yugo on your backB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275