Viking

Post your Favorite Canopy Color Sceme.

I used to have a solid red para-commander and loved it. When I recently ordered my hornet in custom colors I debated between solid red or black, and mostly Royal Blue. I chose the black and royal blue, (which I like) but wish I had gone with solid red. Steve1

lack

Oh I know I know oick me!!!!

now bets first you say you don't wanna corrupt me and then you ask me to oick you?!?! ;):D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I saw the coolest looking canopy this past weekend. It started out red and faded into a pinkish and eventually a complete white. And it went from nose to tail not across the cells. Know what I mean? I wish I had a pic of it because I have never seen anything like it and it's really hard to describe.

can anyone tell me how much more the price jumps for letters on a canopy?
Me being a Marine I cant go without advertising the fact i'm proud of being a jarhead so i want a white canopy with red and gold ribs with MARINES in red letters so you can read it from the groundB|
I am the light my son...What you seek is fire

my pd 210 is basic black and gray...black end cells, black center. what is up with these people and their screaming flaming colors? why not go with something nice and plain? (besides the fact that if i ever chop it ill never find it) at least my reserve is nice flaming hot pink.....
evolution WILL be served, one way or another!!!! im not jumping, im imitating a reluctant meteor.

want the top/bottom skin to be a bright color with the ribs dark to show through.

Yep that is what I have yellow canopy with royal blue ribs, stabilizers and slider. Derek's is the same way, white with jade crossbracing and slider.
Fly it like you stole it!