skymama

So long, thong

"the secret knock that one needed to know to enter the treehouse when you were just a young boy" Ohhhh... like when you rap on the limb to get the bees out? I getcha... a leeetle spanky-wanky. ;) Thanks for the tip. I don't know about some things because I am so innocent, but I am willing to listen with an open mind. Andrea, you vixen, the secret code is out. :ph34r:

a leeetle spanky-wanky

LMAO! NOOOOOO, that's not the code! I better not have a bunch a guys spanking me at the dz now because of you!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Manners are always a plus, but I'm not THAT easy!
You guys might as well give up, it's a mixture of things.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

, but I'm not THAT easy!

I know that very well Dear....

Lummy steps back to watch yet another get shot down in flames

Guess He didn't tho :P

A Fruit n Nuts bar perhaps? What about flowers on the Second date?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I wear thong undies, not a thong bikini. Unfortunately, the likelyhood of them being viewed is pretty slim to most fellows. You have to know the secret to getting in. ;)

I *know* the secret!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

funny story... apparently, in order to qualify as a thong, it must cover less than 1/3 of the buttock, any more is legal. in addition, a woman's top must cover 1/4 of her breasts.

i dunno about you guys, but i'm grabbin' a measuring tape and heading down to volunteer myself as a compliance officer. ;)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

It's so obvious what it is, too.

Ok, smarty-pants, if you're so sure, are you going to spill the beans?

It's so obvious what it is, too.

Ok, smarty-pants, if you're so sure, are you going to spill the beans?

Yes, please do, I'll be heading back up to Deland sometime soon to make some Birdman flights. :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Damn, the thong rule/law sucks! >:( Doubtful that would ever happen here in CA! B|

Something else I never realized was that there are some cuties running...errr, flying around out there, and their friends too! Skymama...grrr, baby! And Stacy, your friends Noelle and Nicole are cuties. Ladies, don't give up your thongs!

SmoothAl ;)

Something else I never realized was that there are some cuties running...errr, flying around out there, and their friends too!

Why, thank-you, but I'm SURE you have quite a few "cuties" running around your dz in CA. Open your eyes-all skychics are cute because....well...we're skychics! That's all you need! ;)

hehe

Yes, I can understand why you might say that..."I wish they all could be California girrrrrrrls!..." I just don't get too much time at other CA dz locations. I just haven't found a whole bunch, at my dz, that do RW. That's what I enjoy doing, most...for now.

SmoothAl ;)