bluefingers

Now I'm pissed off!

Somebody please cheer me up (hint send kegs of beer). Whoever it was that said progression was frustrating, wasn't kidding. Just got an email saying our plane is STILL not ready, so that make 3 straight weekends with no plane, which means I go uncurrent which means I go BACK on the (*&)(&)(& rope.
Sorry, just had to vent .....

Kerry

Is there any way you can visit another DZ?

Its not as complex as you might imagine.....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I totaly understand. I'm beeing grounded too, but not because our plane is in service, but because it's raining for almost 3 weeks. I barely know how the sun looks like? And i have no idea what the hell will i be doing this weekend. >:(
Probably drinking beer on the dropzone and waiting for the clouds to go away[:/]

"George just lucky i guess!"

Erno, not bad thinking! How about organizing a field trip....to the nearest alternative DZ. Have fun, stay current, Incentivize the Pietermaritzburg crew to get their act together. Huh....3 weeks....you can build a plane in that long
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Try this for therapy:
1. Put on jumpsuit, googles and helmet.
2. Get in a car and have a friend drive on the highway.
3. Stick your head out the window.
After feeling the air in your face for a couple of minute you should feel better.
Doesn't beat the real thing, but your body kinda believes you have been skydiving. End the therapy session with lots of beer to complete the sensation! ;)
If you have access to a car, maybe go and visit another dz is the solution :)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.