n2skdvn

nice name for a town......

all you yanks have beer that is weak as piss so we wouldnt touch it... B|

Oi !!! I AM NOT A YANK. I'm a fuckin' Victorian same as you. Wash yer mouth out..:)
Green ones and Red ones here, Bundy OP for the spiritually inclined...:)
Ooroo
Mark F...

Australia, Arkansas, Austria, Asturia, Alabama, Albania - all same thing.
I really appreciate the "Nicht so schnell" sign they added. It's true, take your time in Fucking. Before you go straight to Fucking take contraceptives or else you might have children. Well, it seems that this Fucking is just beautiful. Everybody, let's go Fucking! Yooodoooloooohheeehhoooo!!!!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Opps should read your post before I replied...cant go past a coldie after a hard days jumping as far as im concerned... where do u jump at?

At the moment I don't.:(:(:(:( I had a considerable run-in with Ross River Virus disease[1] which had me crippled with arthritic knees, ankles, elbows, hands, feet and wrists for about two years followed up by the almost mandatory bout of chronic fatigue syndrome which I'm only just starting to get over. Three years of time out from life because of a single mosquito bite. I got up to the second last AFF jump at Barwon Heads. ie. Only the hop 'n pop left. My current goal is to start over again in January on my birthday when I turn fifty. BIG birthday pressie to myself...:)
[1] Poly arthritic arborvirus, see http://www.arbovirus.health.nsw.gov.au/areas/arbovirus/viruses/rossriverbarmahforest.htm

Ooroo
Mark F...

The Kiwis have better beer than either SA or the Ozzies......And they play better 'footie' as well...:P

Nacmac scampers off and hides.....

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

The Kiwis have better beer than either SA or the Ozzies......And they play better 'footie' as well...:P

Kiwi beer has gotta be crap. After all they buy it by the mini-tanker. Quantity does NOT equal quality. It IS better than Fosters though. Hell Bud Light is probably better'n Fosters (the swill of the south).

You may well reckon that their footy is better but they got beat in the NRL grand final by an Australian team....

Nacmac scampers off and hides.....

As well he should...:)Now I've gotta get back to pushing this bloody spreadsheet around. Risk analysis - BAH...

Ooroo
Mark F...

its good to see how ignorant the rest of the world is about australia... ;)

Shhhhhh. We gotta keep it that way otherwise they'll all come here and drink our barely sufficient beer supplies....

Ooroo
Mark F...

been there, done that....saving money do to it agian!
My photos

My Videos