prepheckt

Genie...and three wishes, what would you wish for?

more wishes

I Dream of Jeanie and Disney versions aside . . . remember that the Genie usually will grant your wish, but always does so in a way that pisses you off in the long run.

So, if you simply said "more wishes" the Genie might give you a never ending list of things you'll wish for, but in fact, he won't grant the wishes. He will have fulfilled your request, but pissed you off.

Ask for 10 million dollars and you'll probably be burried under $10 million worth of pennies.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

1) A massive 30,000 foot dome around my dz to stop weather stopping us (this will have a cart running along the top instead of going up in a plane as it will be quicker and also suitable for BASE jumpers, and be pressurised so we don't need to wear O2 masks), This facility will be provided free of charge, with all major manufacturers on site making free kit for all
2) 30 Billion pounds to be placed in my bank account everyday
3) To quote RadioHead in Creep "I want the perfect body, I want the perfect soul" :)

-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone

1) A massive 30,000 foot dome around my dz to stop weather stopping us (this will have a cart running along the top instead of going up in a plane as it will be quicker and also suitable for BASE jumpers, and be pressurised so we don't need to wear O2 masks), This facility will be provided free of charge, with all major manufacturers on site making free kit for all

2) 30 Billion pounds to be placed in my bank account everyday

3) To quote RadioHead in Creep "I want the perfect body, I want the perfect soul" :)

youd get
#1 and youd be locked out
#2 Pounds of what? meat?(us americans use pounds as wieght units)
#3 sur eyoud have them and it would be in the hottset women youve ever seen and WTF would she want with you? HAHAHAHA
My photos

My Videos

FREE SKYDIVES FOREVER! AT MY DESTINED ALTITUDE;)

Two things might happen.

1) double mal...forever becomes a very short time.

2) your "destined altitude," becomes 25 feet. Enough to femur, not enough to do any life threatening damage, so as soon as you heal, you have to do it again.

Either way. Doesn't sound like too much fun. Here's to that never happening. :)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

FREE SKYDIVES FOREVER! AT MY DESTINED ALTITUDE;)

Two things might happen.

1) double mal...forever becomes a very short time.

2) your "destined altitude," becomes 25 feet. Enough to femur, not enough to do any life threatening damage, so as soon as you heal, you have to do it again.

Either way. Doesn't sound like too much fun. Here's to that never happening. :)

yes but you forgot..I GOT MY GENIE LAID!:P
My photos

My Videos

#2 Pounds of what? meat?(us americans use pounds as wieght units)

Well, the pound is our currency, and a damn fine one - and it's worth more than of your "dollars" :P
-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone

First, I'd wish that for each wish of mine (except the first) the genie would be able to grant one of his/her own and that the satisfaction of said granted wishes be the same for him as it is for me! I think that would just about cover the "asshole-genie in the sweet-heart genies clothing" problem.

Second, I would wish to have the powers of all known Gods.. Powers rivaled only by those of the genie should he/she then chose to make the same wish.

Third... To go back a little in time, to Florida and join Dove in her Jello Vat!!! :P (no genies or HH allowed though :ph34r:)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

[VoiceInHead1] Holly shit man you're in! Get down to Florida and Get down!!! [/VoiceInHead1]
:o

[VoiceInHead2] You don't want to have to post, fret over and delete another thread like yesterday do you? [/VoiceInHead2]
>:(

[VoiceInHead1] No sir but Dove just... [/VoiceInHead1]
:(

[VoiceInHead3] Dove? Yo man, He's talking about Dove! [/VoiceInHead3]
:)
[VoiceInHead2] I don't care! I'm the reasonable one and I say "Be Reasonable!!!" [/VoiceInHead2]
>:(

[VoiceInHead4] Fuck Reasonable! She's talking Whipped Cream now for Gods sake!! I think you're all Queer! I'M TAKING OVER!!! We're going to Florida! [/VoiceInHead4]
B|

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!