geanky

co-workers

Simple. Follow her home sometime. Get to know the places she goes and what time she goes to bed. Put a tap on her phone and hidden cameras in her house. Oh wait, you didn't ask for help in how to stalk someone.....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

how would you go about asking a co-worker for a date and not make it feel like sexual harassment or anything of that sort?

Do a group thing. Football/Hockey/Baseball game. Beach/Park outing. Group trip to theme park. Send it out as group email to everyone. That way it is non-threatening. Maybe your co-workers have dorky friends they would like to bring along and introduce you to.

how would you go about asking a co-worker for a date and not make it feel like sexual harassment or anything of that sort?

Do a group thing. Football/Hockey/Baseball game. Beach/Park outing. Group trip to theme park. Send it out as group email to everyone. That way it is non-threatening. Maybe your co-workers have dorky friends they would like to bring along and introduce you to.

\yea, THEN use the gun
My photos

My Videos

I'm with TG on this one. If you ask someone out and then the date goes poorly, you still have to see them the next day and all day, every day thereafter. Yuck!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You simply be up front. Say, heya, I think your a fun person would you like to hang outside of work sometime? If she at all looks uncomfortable, reassure her it was in a platonic way. If you see each other outside work and she has fun, she'll let you know she wants to do it again.

~45

It's only harassment if it's continuous and pervasive.

If we didn't date people we worked with we wouldn't date at all.

I'd advise against grinding up against her at the copy machine and telling her "there's more where that came from baby!"

Take her to game 5 at Anahiem!

Work-Life../...(BIG BARBED WIRE FENCE)(Machine-Gun-Towers)(Ex-East-German-Border-Guards)(Minefield).../...Private-Life.

>:(

Personally I'd suggest getting the lucky (?) lady (or boy) out of the work environment before asking, maybe a group social drink at the end of the working week. Let her (him? - I'm still not clear on this) get a couple of drinks in them, then talk to the person. find out if she/he has a boyfriend/girlfriend/small furry animal that they are romantically involved with?

If they are attached, then continue to chat to them about their significant other (small tip - if it's a small animal then forget it. Remember the wise words of Clay: "Sheep are really hard to dump, it's not just the melting eyes - it's the fecking herd instinct... They just keep following you!"). It's possible that "all is not well in the state of denmark".

If, after careful consideration (NOT quart of Bulleit Bourbon consideration) you think you're in with a chance then suggest lunch Saturday or Sunday. Keep it casual but suggest somewhere a bit up-market. If she can't make it that weekend then thaat's OK. If she's "washing her hair" for the next 4 months then take the hint.

(Bloke to Bloke, the "lunch date is a particularly cunning ploy. first off it's NOT DINNER [with all the evening/night connotations], it lacks the intimacy. Also it's interesting to see how much "care" your date takes with her appearance for lunch - That's a good guide as to how interested she is. Plus if it goes wel then you've the afternoon to suggest an activity or accompany her shopping - THIS LEADS TO DINNER!!!!;) )

Finally, remember an old Russian saying: "ANY man can bed ANY woman. He must feed her 3 times and stay up until 4am listening to her comlain"

Regards, (& good luck)

Mike D01270.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

You didn't mention whether or not this person is just a co-worker or one of your subordinates. Big difference. If it is just a co-worker, there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking if they would like to go out. It is sexual harrassment only if you are using some sort of blackmail, or do something inappropriate that causes the person discomfort on the job. If you are the person's boss, most, if not all companies consider it off limits. So the moral of that story is don't hire anyone you find hot.:(