Viking

Things that are hard to say when your shit faced.

When I drink I tend to flirt lots, laugh way more than I should at things that aren't funny (sorry Clay I couldn't help laughing even if you killed me), I am not above volunteering to drive especially if you'll let me have a drink while I'm doing it, and I generally love everyone after about 4 or 5 drinks. (Guys just cause I love ya doesn't mean I want to have sex with you no matter how I am dressed.)

That siad maybe Skyrose best look after me rather than the other way around. ;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I had major facial surgery when I was fifteen...in preparation for it they put a camera up my nose and had me say some things while they looked at my soft pallette (to see if there were going to be post-surgery complications with my speech)

I was sober...but there was one phrase I could not get right...

"statistical analysis"

I finally just quit. I cannot imagine attempting that while under the influence!

HEEHEE

Anne

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

P.S. To Kris and Pablito, if you mention the goofiness from Saturday night, I'll smother each of you with your own canopy!

Sorry, Amber... I'm going to need more than that to keep me from posting the two absolutely choice quotes you made on Saturday night.

Both quotes are the end result of a round of shots, the shot in question these came from was a Cement Mixer. You slam 'em and it kind of gels in your mouth

Amber's Quote #1 "It congealed in my mouth!"

Which was quickly followed by...

Amber's Quote #2 "It coated my throat!"

Needless to say, innocent church-going folk such as Pablo and I were quite shocked and , ahem, suitably embarrassed.:)

I think I'm in trouble now...

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Alright Kris, you're in for it now! You just wait til you come back to Aggieland! (I hope you like the taste of your Stiletto because I'm going to choke you with it!):P:P:P:P

Those shots were nasty! Yuck! I liked the "Chocolate Cake" shot though, minus the lime..ick!:S

innocent church-going folk such as Pablo and I

You two? INNOCENT? Bwaaahahahaha! Not hardly!:P:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

please do not tell about the cement mixer to anyone that has not had it..... it's a special treat all of it's own and should be enjoyed buy a suprised crowd!!!! cuz if they know then they won't take it.......

when i'm drunk i tend to fall asleep... no not pass out just fall asleep... i could have one beer and i get sleepy.... but if there is action (something going on) or a lady there i will stay awake..........

please do not tell about the cement mixer to anyone that has not had it..... it's a special treat all of it's own and should be enjoyed buy a suprised crowd!!!! cuz if they know then they won't take it.......

Well, the waitress warned me, but I took the shot anyway. God it was awful and really bitter! Yuck, yuck yuck!!!:S:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."