meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Scots are not "other/europa";)
And God Bless The "Lion Rampant"(The whole flags is tattoo on my right arm but, still stuck in Pennsylvania's Amish Country)
-Clan Grant.

I was just being green with envy but don't know how to change the color there:P

Now it is my turn to have a drink while you have coffee. Want a scotch on the rocks???

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I was just being green with envy but don't know how to change the color there:P

Now it is my turn to have a drink while you have coffee. Want a scotch on the rocks???

:) Oh well we get what we get. It is Melbourne after all.

Scotch....shudder. I can't stand the stuff. Decent rum, Bundy OP of course, now that's another story.

Have a good evening / night.:)
Ooroo
Mark F...

Morning all....

Coffee is on....breakfast is cooking and I have to be at the airfield in an hour to do some heli flying ( Morning Kerry!!)

helicam
NA #005

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Morning everyone!
You beat me to it... The first post of the morning that is.

(No, you americans don't count, you should be in bed by now anyway!:P)

While you lot were languishing in bed, I've had lotsa coffee, done the shopping, been to the pub and had a counter lunch and sussed out a new downhill mountain bike run. So far it's been a damn good day off...:)
How's the weather in Finland it sure stinks here in Melbourne - overcast with sqlly showers. Ahhh spring in southern Oz...

Ooroo
Mark F...

+6C, overcast, showers, high winds. Warmer than yesterday, if you insist on something positive...:)

Whoa a whole 6C after the last few days that sounds almost hot...:)I don't like cold weather. Anything below about 15C is cold in my book. Hot weather is GOOD. But then I can say that from this vantage point.

Ooroo
Mark F...

Mornin all!

Since it is a stunning morning here, and considering that it is friday, and that it is going to be a killer weekend I would like to use this fine opportunity to say "bollocks B|.

"Sun is shining, weather is sweet..."

Good morning all.....I thinkB|
I am currently hungover, sleep deprived and to top it all I got stuck in traffic for an hour.

I am so in the mood for a fight. Now where is that noisy yank. I won't tank him I'll drown him.

Roar my ass..... we will all hear him bubble.
TANK HIM TANK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok coffee time:)
Oh BTW Erno...my eyes look like piss holes in the snow....an image that you will be all to familliar with :ph34r:

>I am currently hungover, sleep deprived and to top it all I got
>stuck in traffic for an hour.

I feel for you, I was there a couple of days back.... What a dumbass, drinking in the middle of the week...BWAHAHHAAHAA:D:P

>Oh BTW Erno...my eyes look like piss holes in the snow....an
>image that you will be all to familliar with

:o really not feeling too well then? The usual advice stands: remember to drink enough and if possible eat some greasy junk food(works for me anyway).

I feel for you, I was there a couple of days back.... What a dumbass, drinking in the middle of the week...BWAHAHHAAHAA

Hey It seemed like an excellent idea at the time:ph34r:
Oh well I have two mugs of coffee in me. Greasy junk food is on the way and I am feeling much better. It only hurts when I move my head.:S

[sweet voice] Gooooooood morning all the NA's.
It is a stunning day in CapeTown today.[/sweet voice]

Hey Kerry, have you guys got a plane yet?

>Hey It seemed like an excellent idea at the time

:D I know: "I've been at work with a hangover before, it's not that bad. Really it's not. Yeah, I'll have another beer." And when the drinking gets totally out of hand the trick is to drink and stay up late enough, so that you'll still be drunk when you have to wake up and get to work. Unless you commute by car. Or work as a pilot. Or as a nuclear safety inspector on sector 7G.:|

>Oh well I have two mugs of coffee in me. Greasy junk food
> is on the way and I am feeling much better. It only hurts
>when I move my head.

A few hundred mg of ibuprofen wouldn't hurt either...

Good Morning all..
Coffe and sausage inna bun time (get them while thier hot) for me. That's square flat sausage (wierd huh) for the visualiations....
Hmm yum yum, I may even supplement it with an egg sarmie too...
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

this aint fair, you guys all have nice weather, only here in slovenia, and ofcourse there where erno lives, weather is shitty [:/] and forcast for the weekend is not so good either.

Well at least i'll have time to party (drink), cause i sure won't make any jumps in weather like this... :P

"George just lucky i guess!"