meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Well and what is the beverage of choice tonight? This is difficult for me to think you guys have already enjoyed today and are working on what I'm going to do tonight.

My choice for tonight is champagne if we win the game and scotch if we don't. The scotch is mine alone byt chanpagne I'll share. ;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Did someone say party????

Since I can't quite pull that off I'll just have to be there in spirit. You guys crack a cold one for me though and say something in a southern drawl so you know I'm there in my heart.

--
Hot Mama

Joning the sea of hands across the globe waving at Erno.....Getting strange looks from colleagues.;)

Pics from around Aberdeen, they are all harvested from the net, none of my own here at work.

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Aberdeen.jpg

Aberdeen5.jpg

aberdeen9.jpg

aberdeencity2.jpg

cattle.jpg

pipers.jpg

No kids yet...I've just rolled out of bed and had my 3 cups of coffee. I did wake my girls up to get ready but haven't heard much out of them yet. I'll let you know how life treats me after I get to work at 7:30 my time and work until 8 or so doing breakfast duty. Tis a shame we must educate them and feed them too!

I would love to show a pic of GA but I don't know how to use my scanner. Sort of like my pic in the profile...not there... even though you can pull one from the archive posts.

OK, time to get ready to face the world again. I'll check in with you all when I get to work and have time to PW..lol. In the meantime enjoy your afternoon/evening.

--
Hot Mama

We have a webcam too, its here....
http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/acc/YourCity/webcam/default.asp

There's some nice pics on the same page...
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"narrow streets remind me of my mental image of Überwald..."
Hehehe, the likeness doesn't stop there...
Aberdeen built itself as a service town for farmers and stuff, so there are loads of solicitors, accountants etc...thats the Vampyres taken care of .
The oil workers often behave like dwarves....
And some of us get all furry every full moon.;)

Some of the wee towns around here really do fit the description of Bad Ass and Lancre too.....;)

--------------------

"Unless you plan on staying in the sauna for the next 6 months,"

She would have to change her name to wrinkly fingers...;)

Six months in a sauna with Blue doesn't sound that unpleasant to me...

--------------------

Cool as hell, just sitting on the edge of the wing, without a care in the world.....Excellent, I gotta have some of that!
--------------------

Squeek, its a DZ per capita of each country, otherwise at Erroll we have a drop zone for a village of 300 people....;) which doesn't really reflect the popularity of the sport.....:P

--------------------