meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Rugby, rugby, rugby, rugby, rugby, rugby, rugby, rugby, rugby...:)
Are you talking about soccer, or Ozzy 'no rules' football?

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I feel honored to be invited to the "party", but how about all of you heading to Eloy seeing as that is where I plan on spending my entire break at Christmas. It is going to be one hellofa party. Oh, and we should get some skydives in too!

Scratch, hon, it's Georgia...not Texas remember.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Yo Mark
Speaking of Kiwis. Are you a Rugby or Footie fan?

Footy, except when THE MIGHTY MAGPIES loose the grand final. Even worse, they lost to Brisbane which is a hybrid club made from a bunch of jumped up, johnny come lately Qlders mixed up with my old club, Fitzroy which the AFL STOLE from the supporters...:( ( the bloody AFL are the "administrators" of the game and a pack of total bastards )

Ooroo
Mark F..

One of these days I'm going to have to road trip to see how the other half lives. I've never been across the ocean so I'm thinking of doing that one summer soon. Guess I'll have to wait until my girls get a little older so they can look after themselves but one day...smiles, dreaming.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

"That reminds me..The boks are going to Scotland.
You a betting man Nacmac? "

Not unless you are going to give me decent (for decent read astronomical) odds. I may be prepared to wager a pull up cord that Scotland trounce the visitors....;)

"A fool and his money should never be together in the first place" ;););)

It would definitely be a good one to watch though, guaranteed to provide value for money for fans of large scores.:)
We do make up for lack of skill with enthusiasm though..:)[:/]

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

This thread is running wild. Don't even bother to read it all.
Anyway...I'm wasting away my worktime (does anybody remember the original topic here?).
A few more post and we might push the maximum limit for replies to a post in HH database...:P Think this thread now is ranked at a 3rd place according to replies...wow :D

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

"the horizontal mambo"

ROFLMLAO

Hey Scratch, what is talked about on the forum, stays on the forum, right????;)

--------------------

DZ.com-all-Africa-Konvooi-Looi. Dis 'n eerste.:) Wat sê jy HH, dit is mos 'n wettige rekord?
Geez, I leave for lunch and when I get back here, we're going to Durban already. :ph34r:

Scratch Love, I haven't been in Durban in my whole life, that could be fun. But since Mel told me this afternoon that you're not coming to Swakop this December, I'm thinking about visiting you. If we end up in Durban with Blue and Mel.... Well, I say the more the merrier.:$

O Blue, sorry that your rugby team lost.....

THE BULLS WON!! WOOHOO

:ph34r::D I'll shut up now, or otherwise I might blow my changes at a Konvooi Looi.B|

Gene Police: "YOU!! Out of the pool, NOW!!!"

hmm it's getting better every day.

Here we are skydiving (for fun) for only about 6 years. Before you could only skydive in army. the country is great, mostly green forests with rivers, not poluted (2.000.000 population - only about 300 licensedskydivers). hmm about the weather: somewhere around 30% days of the year are rainy. other sunny. Winters are ALMOST too cold to jump, but for us addicted skydivers, that is not much of a problem ;).
we are mostly jumping from 9000 feet because the only plane we have is AN-2 [:/]. The army sends Pilatus PC-6 sometimes (12000 feet). and occasionally we have boogies with turbolet L-410 (12000 feet or even 15000 feet sometimes).
most of the skydivers here make only 10-40 jumps/year. skydivers, that make more than 150jumps/year are rare :o (it's about 20 of us)

better yet, come to Slovenia and see for yourself, how is it here.

"George just lucky i guess!"

(A very hung over JRAF comes into the room. VERY HUNG OVER)
OK children, what the hell is going on here? Who threw the toys all over the floor. You will have to clean all this, you know!!!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

you're not coming to Swakop this December

:([:/] I know I know.
New house, new rig, no cash. There is always next year:ph34r:. If you can get your butt down to CT you are welcome.
First we go to Durban and then off to the Mossel bay boogie. Humping and jumping and drinking beer.:D

Hey Geo, I've jumped an AN-2 in Scotland, a few years back, weird sensation on take off, its airborne at about 12 kph..;)...and just sort of hangs there.
To get to altitude, you would be quicker climbing a ladder.;)
Run in speeds are kinda low too...wierd.
We get a lot of Turbolets in the UK too.:)

--------------------

more like at 10 kph ;)
you know the saying "i love the smell of jetfuel in the morning" well acording to our plane (an-2) it should be "i love the smel of burnt oil in the morning"
But it's ours and we love it in a strange way :S

"George just lucky i guess!"