cgross

income can u afford to jump?

yep, all the good ones are taken

You sure about that?

Hey, I hear the sugar daddies are all rich, over-weight, middle-aged guys.

Speak for yourself there Mr. Happythoughts. I'm not over-weight or middle-aged.;)

Speak for yourself there Mr. Happythoughts. I'm not over-weight or middle-aged.

Don't forget one thing -- while some sugar daddies are, in fact, middle aged, some jumpers are also middle aged, and would have no problem with a middle-aged sugar daddy :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

[reply

Speak for yourself there Mr. Happythoughts. I'm not over-weight or middle-aged.;)

I was. I was just checking for that special quality that I look for in all my women...desperation. I haven't got any money these days. They have to settle for mind-bending orgasms or I have nothing to offer at all.:$

I was wondering where Dove went. How's your recovery coming?

Wages are real high in the Bay Area, but like Lummy says, housing costs are staggering. I live out in Antioch, way in the East Bay, about an hour and 45 minutes from Oakland in the morning commute, about 2 hours from San Fran, if you give yourself time enough to deal with some traffic complication. Some nice two bedroom apartments were just built nearby my house and they rent for about $2 grand a month. Paying that kind of money for rent, I can't imagine how the hell you'd save for a house.

Depends - 40k when working and near zero when not working now..., broke as hell, so I am temporarily absent from dz.

However, a house with pool on large 2 lots, on the quiet end of a cul de sacv. Then 4 dogs ranging in size from Extra Large, Small, Extra small and Extra Mini Toy Size. All sleep with me. Levins 2 cats one of whom stays in his room and pees on his bed, the other goes AWOL periodically, yet pees outside.

One empty room. Tanning bed in garage, Big screen for Sony Film and Levins landing hour, Computer networking in 3 rooms, Living room easily reverts for packing.

Sacrifices- I have to put my first things first on this topic. I sacrifice alot. So much its extremely painful.
However, there are worse off people. My kids (dogs) have homes and are taken care of and I have a beautiful plant filled yard -another passion-I do enjoy these things. And they make me happy.

But it doesnt replace skydiving at all. It wont be long before I am airborne again. I have made it thru times like these before. The job loss wansnt my fault or choice- so a little test for me, I guess.

Gotta run Star Trek is on then SG 1, whoo hooo....

~AirAnn~

I really have to say I am surprized by the numbers! I was definately expecting most everyone to be, well, less financially stable;).

I agree that most of us do pretty well as far as income, but if you are anything like me, then your broke. But that is just how I choose to live:)

Heya Deuce! Where have you been?! I've healed nicely. Back to 100%!!! Here's some pics of me 10 days after surgery (you can even see the bandaids covering the stitches on my left knee.) Now, if only I could get the rest of my life in order!:S

Fall in dove.

elisaFS.jpg

ElisaFS1.jpg

Where have you been?!

My last clear recollection was when you got out of surgery. Been REAL busy at work, have really neglected the DZ.com neighborhood news:(.

Great to see you in the air. Clearly, you already have a qualified vidiot chasing you around, really great pictures, super framing and the expression on your face really captures the joy of skydiving.:)
There's a cool saying that goes "when you entire life is in disorder, clean your house" start with the small things that are within your control, and work your way toward the big ones.

Another cool one I live by is that if 8 big problems are rolling down the road toward you, do nothing. By the time they get to you 7 of them will have rolled into the ditch!B|