IronMike

Mandy Moore - Skydiver

Mandy Moore, her Mom, Dad and boyfriend all showed up at Perris today and did tandems. Very cool people all. I actually met her dad 3 years ago in Buenos Aires. We were non-revving on American Airlines and he was the Captain and he sat next to me in first class while he was on his rest break. We had a drink with him at the Hotel Intercontinental in Bs As. I had no idea what Mandy looked like until today but I recognized her dad.
If you have a daughter that idolizes her, that is a good thing. She seems to be a very cool girl. She was very humble, polite and friendly. I am trying to talk her Dad into AFF at Perris because he is based in LA now.

Mike

She is not persuing the slutty image for fame and fortune....

I don't think we should be encouraging people to not persue the slutty image! That's irresponsible! What if there were no slutty young women in the media? It would be a disaster! Think of the children!

I hope someone told her to watch for that "fifth attachment point"... :ph34r:

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I don't think we should be encouraging people to not persue the slutty image! That's irresponsible! What if there were no slutty young women in the media? It would be a disaster! Think of the children!

Please forgive me as a male. I never meant to suggest such a breach of our code. I will give myself 40 lashes for my foul tongue.

Mike

That's cool famous people in the sport. By the way that a nice Hotel in Baires man, I miss that City. I have so much fun everytime I show up there. He sis. see ya later i'm going to my friends house. Just drop the bags, and the fun begins.
Tandem Instructor yeah what a nice dream.
Cielos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

She is not persuing the slutty image for fame and fortune....Good for her

Ok, so I clicked on the link to find out who she was, and the pic that comes up has her lace bra hanging out. I don't know about you, but I see that and I think she's slutty (not that there's anything wrong with that)

She is not persuing the slutty image for fame and fortune....Good for her

Ok, so I clicked on the link to find out who she was, and the pic that comes up has her lace bra hanging out. I don't know about you, but I see that and I think she's slutty (not that there's anything wrong with that)

How about this cover shot for a TEEN magazine?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

MayYMCoverlarge.jpg

Who??
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

She is not persuing the slutty image for fame and fortune

She's not? I just went to her web site and the first thing you notice is the black lace bra that she's purposely showing in the pics....

Ooops.. looks like someone beat me to it
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1