---Donbalaan
(4 servings)

4 sheep testicles
2 medium eggs
1 cup bread crumbs
cooking oil
100 grams parsley
salt & black pepper

Wash testicles and cut length-wise along the middle. Remove the skin and cut each part length-wise into two slices. Sprinkle
some salt and black pepper on both sides of each slice.
Add salt and black pepper to eggs and mix well. Dip each slice on both sides in bread crumbs, then in eggs, and again in bread
crumbs. Fry each slice in pre-heated oil on one side for a few minutes until color changes, Turn over and fry on the other side
again until color changes. Serve with washed and cut parsley.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penis Stew
1 pound of penis, ram's or bull's
3 tbls. oil
1 large chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
1 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper

Scald the penis, then drain and clean (doesn't say how you clean a penis. Not sure a guy would know since this penis is, well . . . never mind). Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and slice.

Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden. Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender. Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.

The ladies say this was originally a Jewish recipe from Marcelle Thomal. Apparently innards, including penis, once played a major role in Jewish cooking.

Bon Apetit:P

The ladies say this was originally a Jewish recipe from Marcelle Thomal. Apparently innards, including penis, once played a major role in Jewish cooking.

Bon Apetit:P

Does it say whether or not the penis was to be circumsized?

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

1 pound of penis, ram's or bull's

So I assume the ram or bull has to have been the guest of honor at a bris before you can make this dish? Don't think I want to tangle with that mohel.:o
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

doesn't say how you clean a penis. Not sure a guy would know since this penis is, well . . . never mind

Hmm...one thing i am pretty sure about is i don't use this method B|

Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

The key to this recipe, as it is with serving blowfish, is PREPARATION. Be sure to closely follow all instructions to the letter. There was a gentlemen who actually died a few years back while eating mountain oysters......

..the bull dragged him to death. :)

Don

O.k., Now that was just rude. Made my nuts hurt just reading about it. And not all guys have a problem with cleanliness, thank you very much. Why just the other day a young woman was telling me that mine tastes just like...oh...sorry. Guess I got sidetracked.:)

Now, back to making something with genitals (other than babies). At least guys have organs you can work with. What could you possibly make from a woman's?

I've never heard of a single recipe for female reproductive organs. Not one! On the other hand, I have heard it said that Bridgestone should make tires out of it though, cause you just can't wear it out.

Probably have every cat in the neighborhood chasing your car though!:P

Greg

Placenta Cocktail: 1/4 cup raw placenta, 8oz V-8 juice, 2 ice cubes, 1/2 cup carrot. Blend at high speed for 10 seconds

Placenta Lasagne: Use your favorite lasagne recipe and substitute this mixture for one layer of cheese. In 2 tbl. olive oil, quickly saute meat of 3/4 placenta, ground or minced plus 2 sliced cloves of garlic, 1/2 tsp. oregano, 1/2 diced onion & 2 tbl. tomato paste, or 1 whole tomato.

Placenta Spaghetti: Cut meat of 3/4 placenta into bite size pieces, then brown quickly in 1 tbl. butter plus 1 tbl. oil. Then add 1 large can tomato puree, 2 cans crushed pear tomatoes, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tbl. molasses, 1 bay leaf, 1 tbl. rosemary, 1 tsp. ea. of salt, honey, oregano, basil, and fennel. Simmer 1 1/2 hours.

Placenta Stew: Meat of 3/4 placenta in bite size chunks, 1 potato (cubed), 1/4 cup fresh parsley, 2 carrots, 3 ribs celery, 1 zucchini, 1 large tomato, 1 small onion. Dredge meat in 1 tbl. flour mixed with 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp. paprika, pinch of cloves, pinch of pepper, 6-8 crushed coriander seeds. Saute meat in 2 tbl. oil, then add vegetables (cut up) and 4-5 cups of water. Bring to full boil, then simmer for 1 hour.

Placenta Pizza: Grind placenta. Saute in 2 tbl. olive oil with 4 garlic cloves, then add 1/4 tsp fennel, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 1/4 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. oregano, 1/4 tsp. thyme, and 1/4 cup of wine. Allow to stand for 30 minutes, then use with your favorite home made pizza recipe. It's a fine placenta sausage topping.

:P:P:P:P:P:P

Kristen....that's extra gross. If you only knew how many horse placentas I have scooped into buckets over the years!!! :o I grew up on a farm and have tended to MANY new borns. One of the more disgusting duties is checking the placenta to make sure it all came out. Sometimes they can tear during birth and give the horse a nasty infection if they aren't cleaned out.

Meat of 3/4 placenta in bite size chunks,

EEWWWEEEEEEEE!!!

Strictly speaking though, the placenta is only a temporary organ, and doesn't belong to the mother as much as it does the baby!:P:P:P

Saute meat in 2 tbl. oil

Is it acceptable to substitute peanut oil in this recipe?:D

Greg