SkymonkeyONE

Thanksgiving day nightmare

UGH! Katie, her mom, and I were driving back into town after having Thanksgiving dinner at one of her mom's old friends when I suddenly felt very ill. Not sure if it was food poisoning, some "24 hour bug" or what, but it kicked my fucking ass.

Oh my god! You would not believe how bad I felt. I barely slept at all, running a high fever and having terrible stomach pains. I was running to the bathroom every half hour letting it fly; ugh! Thankfully, I managed to nearly fully recover by 10:00am and am now contemplating the rest of the day. Anyone else get bit by a virus yesterday?

Chuck

Anyone else get bit by a virus yesterday?

Yes, Chuck! I did. I'm not sure what it was, but I spent the first part of yesterday with an evil headache and hugging a toilet. Luckily, I felt okay by evening so I got to pig out on some yummy Thanksgiving food!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Yes, Chuck! I did. I'm not sure what it was, but I spent the first part of yesterday with an evil headache and hugging a toilet. Luckily, I felt okay by evening so I got to pig out on some yummy Thanksgiving food!

That wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with your antics wednesday night, would it....?:o

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

well, on the bright side, you didn't gain any weight....:)

I am a very peculiar eater, not EVER eating anything that one might misconstrue as mayonaise, pickles, mushrooms, mustard, ketchup, etc, etc, etc.

All I ate was bare turkey breast with salt and pepper on it, and bread-based dressing. I drank Coke and water; that's it folks. It may have been something from yesterday, but all I ate was a couple of plain turkey and cheese sandwiches on white bread. All I have to say is that I was VERY sick; barely making it home before I had to hit the toilet and then curl up in a ball on the couch. I still have a nagging belly ache, but I have lost the fever and light-headedness.

Chuck

Nate hauled ass Wednesday evening, supposedly enroute to Shecky-do-da's to do laundry. He had not made it back to the MonkeyBago by the time I had to leave, so I skated. It is my understanding that he found some other people to eat with, but I will have to check with him today. I need to run back out to the airport anyway to fetch a tandem rig and the rest of our gear.

Chuck

My wife and one of my daughters were down with a flu bug that's taking about a week plus to get over.

They were both layed out on the couch while the rest of us had dinner.

Hope you feel better soon. I think the clock is ticking on me getting it.

I think I should go jump while I can.:)

eat

all I ate was a couple of plain turkey and cheese sandwiches on white bread.

There ya go. Two problems right off the bat. First off, who eats cheese without Wine?
Second, people actually eat white bread?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

people actually eat white bread

With white bread you actually have that entertainment value of trying to suck off the wad of bread that has gotten stuck to the roof of your mouth. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The Irish dancing probally did'nt help her at all either.

No it didn't; but at least I know how to dance and not spill my beer now!

So...by the time she finished that 12 pack I'm sure she was easy pickins. :D
Yeah...something like that.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning