JumpNFly

nicknames

last summer a new outhouse was built at the dz (it has a flush toilet in it though!) and since it was so much nicer than the old one, i christened it the 'crap mahal'. from then on, i was known as nosh (namer of shit houses). :S

even though we are a small dz, we have an abundance of guys named troy, so the first is troy, the second is tot (the other troy, a lurker here) and the last was toot (the other, other troy).

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

monkey nipples is close enough;) its a nonsense thing to call someone

how about spaghetti neck?:S:S

Too many syllables. Besides, shouldn't a nickname be somethng catchy?
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

On my(small) DZ, if a new jumper has the same name as one of the "older" jumpers, it seems we just add "little" in the name. Thus, we so far have "Little-Jukka", "Little-Mari" and "Little-Jouni".

I would hate to be the second Richard there.

How about MoJo for Mark Harju?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I would hate to be the second Richard there.

Whomp-boma-lumop-bolop-bam-boom! :S
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Im with you on that chris.

Erno, see we Italian know there will be more tony's then we care to count so we start off as big tony. medium tony, little tony, then we go to characteristics...tony two toes. stupid tony, tony the nose etc etc.
My photos

My Videos

I too have had a few nicknames.
When I was about 13 years old I moved back to California from Texas after living there for 3-4 years, well I was a little shitkicker complete with stetson, a big beltbuckle and dipping Copenhagen snuff. I was razzed by the locals for about a week before they accepted me, I was then known as "Tex" or "Cowboy". For a long time no one new my real name except the cops:). I slowly grew out of this persona (2-3 years) into a longhaired druggie:$ and made public my real name.

I was also often referred to as "Hey A--hole!"

When I was in my late teens early twenties I wore a long handlebar mustache that I kept waxed into nice curls, I was dubbed "Pierre"B|.

As I tended with my addictive/extrovert personality to get involved in everything I did to the max I was at times Known as "Johhny Extreme".

My facial hair is a very nice shade of red (:PI'm a "true red") i often been simply called "Red".

I'm now generally known at work (on the CB) as "Jumper" and to all my fellow skydivers as "Chile Relleno" (Rodriguez Bro #414).

I still get referred to as "Hey A--hole!" alot but now I just answer with "WHAT!!!:D" Muff muff muff!

Because of my often overgrown beard and ever present goatee my wife often refers to me as her "Woolly Mammoth"

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868