lippy

300-way starts today

I've been helping out in registration for this thing for the last two days.
Everybody who is somebody is here, Russian 8way team, French 4way team, Brazilians, Germans, Italians, South Africans, Mal the Kiwi, Guisto from Uraguay. Everybody.
the only time I have ever seen so many Otters in one place was a picture in a book about DeHaviland aircraft, can't throw a rock with out hitting an Otter, Skydive Oregon's pair of nice 300's, Perris' Shark and 300, Chicago's 200's, the really sharp Spaceland Otter, Kapowsin's pretty blue bird and a neat looking yellow 100 series from I don't know where.
The '3 blew an engine a week and a half ago and DJ and the boys are working to hang the new one and have it running and ready by Sunday afternoon (it's only a back up if needed). The Go Fast guys are here with at least a full truck load of Go Fast drinks, t-shirts, helmets and stickers.
They have the HUGE Go Fast bus and the coolest old Ford Econoline van in Go Fast paint on a tow bar behind it. They ran out of free goodies by 10am this morning so Troy had to have more Merch shipped in by air to Phoenix (ran out of the special, high altitude helmets).
Quite the show so far. 100 ways today to tune up the pilots and jumpers alike, no completions yet but tomorrow is a new day.

-here's all the Canadians on the 300 way :

Angus Smith
Bob Wright
Bryan Thivierge
Danielle Pacquette
Doug Forth
Gilles Dutrisac
Gilles Leboeuf
Gretchen Dunn
Kelly Dunn
Mario Prevost
Michel Lemay
Neal Houston
Paul Jeffrey Gemmell
Pierre Nadeau
Rhonda Joyce
Russ Racey
Russell Racey
Steve Tambasso

That's 18 Canadians out of 348 participants
or about 5%. Considering our relatively small
population, I think that's very good representation...

Go guys/gals, go!

(posted at cspa chat by cp)

Smiles;)

eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Angus Smith
Bob Wright
Bryan Thivierge
Danielle Pacquette
Doug Forth
Gilles Dutrisac
Gilles Leboeuf
Gretchen Dunn
Kelly Dunn
Mario Prevost
Michel Lemay
Neal Houston
Paul Jeffrey Gemmell
Pierre Nadeau
Rhonda Joyce
Russ Racey
Russell Racey
Steve Tambasso

That is alot, probably because it's convenient, you know? They wouldn't have to travel so far.
I know a guy who's going over. His name's Mossy. He's from Australia. He's one of the most funniest bastards I've met in a long time. If anyone meets him, tell him suz says hi. And if he doesnt remember me. I met him at the NQ champs in Tully, and I showed him how to make a can bong!!!;)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

I know a guy who's going over. His name's Mossy. He's from Australia. He's one of the most funniest bastards I've met in a long time. If anyone meets him, tell him suz says hi. And if he doesnt remember me. I met him at the NQ champs in Tully, and I showed him how to make a can bong!!!

Aussies rule! :PB|:o:)Don't know Mossy but sure had one hell of a riot at our d.z. (Skydive Vancouver, B.C. Canada) with Buck, Kylie & Drew. Miss them so bad, they lit up the place 100%
Smiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

I don't know Mossy, but I know one of his teammates from the Shovels... i've seen lots of video of Mossy though. Have you seen the one where they drive the SUV into the sinkhole! Funny shit... :D

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

...and a neat looking yellow 100 series from I don't know where.

ROFL That's the "School Bus" Otter from Skydive Dallas. Great jumpship. It's painted Schoolbus yellow and has the black trim too.

It's okay, we were using the Caravan on Saturday in its absence. It was chilly in Dallas, but it still felt great in the air.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Anyone know of other sites that are keeping up with the attempts? The 300-way.com site hasn't put anything out yet...
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

"Too many !"$%&! forums.....
;-) "

hehehe....I wouldn't like to be the one that tells HH that....;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I think I'm safe..... too many !£$%! forums for him to keep track ;-)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

I think I'm safe..... too many !£$%! forums for him to keep track ;-)

I wouldn't count on that if I were you.

It's not all that hard to keep up with ALL threads on all forums unless you have the urge to anwser each and every one, in which case I'd be happy to contribute a quarter to buying someone a life.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?