pds

favorite line in a film

exquisite.

might i add another?

'there is no spoon'
little bald kid. (he was bald, yes?)

damn, time to change the sig again.

"Do not try and bend the spoon with your mind, that is impossible, only try and realize that there is no spoon and that it is you who are bending"

OW,OW, my head hurts, can't bend the DAMN spoon

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

"I took fifty steps down the diewalk, and then I stopped.

I froze.

It was not guilt that froze me. I had taught myself never to feel guilt.

It was not a ghastly sense of loss that froze me. I had taught myself to covet nothing.

It was not a loathing of death that froze me. I had taught myself to think of death as a friend.

It was not the thought that I was so unloved that froze me. I had taught myself to do without love.

It was not the thought that God was cruel that froze me. I had taught myself never to expect anything from Him.

What froze me was the fact that I had absolutely no reason to move in any direction. What had made me move through so many dead and pointless years was curiosity.

Now even that had flickered out."

--Howard W. Campbell, Jr., Mother Night
Requoted with assistance from the book by Kurt Vonnegut (c)1961
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I think that he talked about his apartment and how all it had in the refridgerator was condiments. Not sure, I guess when I get home I will be watching a movie, intead of packing for a move. Thanks a load Sky:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

'The path of the righteous man, is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil man. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will, shepperds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and thee will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengance upon thee' >:(

Jules - Pulp Fiction -

I think that he talked about his apartment and how all it had in the refridgerator was condiments. Not sure, I guess when I get home I will be watching a movie, intead of packing for a move. Thanks a load Sky:P

sorry man, didn't mean to open a world of doubt for ya. lol.
namaste, motherfucker.

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow

One of my fav. movies :)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

"....Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live....at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies...that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! "

and
"What are you doing in my swamp?"
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Top Gun a.k.a. The best movie of all time.

Dude, you are so right.

"Now this is what I call a target rich environment. Goose, even you could get laid in a place like this."
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Whoa... there are so many!!!!!

"How about a little FIIIIRE!!!! Scarecrow"????
" It's True!!! I can't attend to you, here and now, as I'd like.... but you just try..... to stay out of my way.....I'LL get you ... my little pretty.......AND your little DOG too....[:/]... W of OZ.

" Talk to me Goose"......" Uh roger Mav, I got 'im"
" You screw up... just THIS much,,, and you'll be flying a DC 3 full of rubber dogshit,, out of Hong Kong". >:( Top Gun

"Sccchhhwwwiiiiinnnngggg" ;) Wayne's World

"One Ping Only"!!! Ramius ( Sean Connery) the hunt for Red October.

"Life moves Pretty Fast.. YOU don't stop and look
around once in a while,
,and you could Miss it." ;) Ferris

"You're a Real Flake,, Kid" Fast Eddie Felson (P. Newman) The Color Of Money to Vincent ( T.Cruise)

" Either get busy Livin',, or get busy Dyin" Shawshank Redempton. :|

"Whacchoo mean... Walk da Earth??...."
"Jules,, you give that fuckin' nimrod 1500 dollars, and I'll shoot him on general principle." Vincent Vega P. Fiction B|

" It's not a motorcycle Baby,, it's a Chopper"
" Zed's Dead"..:o. Butch the boxer P. Fiction

" Ok Mr. Hixx Let's get started",,,,
"Hey Man,,, you do that on the real thing,,,and you're gonna bounce"
" Hey dude,, ya' mind if I Fire Up???" "Want some?"
Truman,, the Static Line Instructor/Pilot.... FandangoB|;)