Skitzo

Do U Remember the First time.....

Turn for second pass, end up in steep dive (approx 3000ft in 5 seconds). I didn't realize the altitude loss, and attempt third pass.

Is this a typo? The rough math puts that around 400 mph.

Fatfingers here...however, my coach did explain while reviewing the footage that he had to go into a stand-fly to keep up with me while taping *wow*:o

Edit: I should add that we don't know the "true" distance, however in the video, you can see the clouds in the distance and other "atmospheric" references that hint at the increase in speed and loss of altitude, even 2000 ft in 5 secs is likely too fast a figure...(?)..
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

3rd solo, good deployment, everything in its proper place i proceed to burn off 2k with a hard spiral. coming out of the spin the pc and dbag tear the entire center rib off my top skin. i've seen end cell closure but never center cell closure.:o spent a few seconds shaking it out so as to see the damage, chopped and said to myself "phuq, there goes another caseobeer"

namaste, motherfucker.

That You Cussed under Canopy?

I never do.
But on jump #75 I was the "victim" of a bad combination of a un-thighten leg strap, wearing boxershorts under my (to big) jump suit. People on the ground heard my scream when I deployed at 3000' and got my "boys" squashed under the legstrap. I was only able to make left-turns on the way down. When I tried a right-turn it felt like I had to throw up.
After I had landed, no one asked what had happened, they already knew from my "primal scream".
Man, that was painful.
----------------------------------------

The first time I swore under canopy was the first time it opened on my first jump. It went :-

"One Thousand, Two Thousand, Three Thousand, Four Thousand, Check Canopy.............Thank Fuck for that !"
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

yurp.....my last skydive at Sebastian before I moved up.....I was jumping a rented sabre 230....thing BANGED me open big time...I saw stars it opened so hard...I was cussing LOUD like a sailor...thing was I hadn't even looked at my hand yet...I dislocated my left ring finger to the point it was about 110 degrees bent back at the second and also the third knuckle....then I also realized we got out WAY out...and I dont know how many of you have jumped at sebastian...but there's not too many outs to the east......needless to say made hanging on risers RATHER hard....anyway....I made it back...and Optic nerve Doc poped my finger back into place.....FUCK SHIT HELL did that hurt....oh well...now I have a war wound to show people....B|B|B|

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

My first tandem.

lol!! same here! But I'm still doing tandems, and I still manage to slip some obscene words out!:$ I just cant help it. I really need to get over that sensory overload bullshit! (SEE! not even in a plane and she's cursing! lol)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after