Scratch

How to PISS Sangiro OFF

I supose another way to piss him off would be to tell him that I have a work visa for the states, valid for another 5 years, but can't use it due to domestic commitments....:S

HH, wanna buy a visa?

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

It is indeed a fine line we tread, but a life without risk is a dull one!

And Hell, its Friday, Sangiro should be in a good mood, its international get drunk day!B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, virtual risk doesn't really have the same edge to it, kinda like comparing American beer with European.....
Or Russian vodka with Finnish....
--------------------

... rub it in his face that we can jump and his rig is in another country...
...call him by his real name...
... better yet, call him by his real name on the dz.com forum....
... even better, post photos of the mysterious sangiro for everyone to see...

should i... so tempting.

Umm seeing as how I'm already close to the edge.......
"rub it in his face that we can jump and his rig is in another country... "
Nyaaah, nyaaah, nyaaah, HH you can borrow mine anytime-grovel, grovel....
"...call him by his real name..."
I don't think Willem would like that much
"better yet, call him by his real name on the dz.com forum...."
I see no reason whatsoever why the respected Mr Grobler should be abused like this.....
"even better, post photos of the mysterious sangiro for everyone to see..."
No way, that's just going too far

--------------------

pp_sangiro.jpg

Phew! that's a relief my friend......:S:S

Actually, looking at the pic again, are you sure your not Liam Galagher from Oasis?

--------------------

Aw c'mon Rhino, can't we discuss this first, mebbe get a UN resolution in place, then if I'm still bad, you guys can punish me..;)

--------------------

Hey that might just work Nate
;)
more people than youthink know about this though,so watch what you say, and about who..hehehehe
--------------------

You really think those are hidden? Been reading them in the Tequila thread and everywhere else... would be very easy to change all #eeeeff in the database to a bright bold red and make them pop out... Nope, doesn't piss me off, just wonder what the point is? :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro