prepheckt

Planet Eloy....play by play

Day 2.....
After a frantic search for my wallet, which took me an hour....>:( I managed to get on the road to to Eloy....which took another hour....ever get stuck behind two semi's that take up both lanes?????....I arrive and again...no canopy...but I got one from SQ 2.....Sabre 2 170...remember steve..feet, knees, face??:S:P. I love the Sabre 2....great turf surfs.....one jump, someone wasn't paying attention and set up a downwind landing.....bad juju...had to crosswind it and mad swoop the alternate landing...speaking of swooping...bets knows her business.....she came in fast,...she went parallel to the ground...a sight to behold...She also looks great in her new do' and suit...Gentlemen, we are in for a treat...eye candy....no more need be said...:D:ph34r:Get on my 1st of 6 loads of the day...my day consisted of 4-ways, and 2 ways, and a sunset tracking dive with Omar...very good stuff..having lots of fun...but am working in the B^2 sweatshop getting things ready....sorry no pics..forgot to get a camera....will remedy that ASAP...bye all....

"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

OK B-squared! A couple pounds of organically grown, rain-forest friendly, even OK to drink in Berkeley, Dark French Roast will be on hand Friday morning.

And I'll be roasted and bold Saturday night after eating cactus tacos and drinking tequila nig-nogs with the DZ.posse.

:)

Yeah babay YEAH! BB sings.....chestnuts

Chestnuts...you want chestnuts? I think SEVERAL people here would be willing to help you with that LOL:D:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Day 3 and Day 4
I apologize for not posting yesterday...but not much to post.

Day 3
Spent most of the day waiting for the canopy to arrive....it's supposed to arrive by 1 PM...which rolls around...the watched for FedEx truck never arrives....well it does..but my canopy, which was promised...is not on it....B^2 gets hers back from PD....so I continue working in the sweatshop ie
(B^2's team room). B^2 and I take time out to get something to eat. (Anyone looking for a good place to eat, the Iron Skillet has good food). So no jumps..

Day 4
Wake up early...but its overcast and cold as a witch's teat....but cold matters not. B^2 gets on the first load of the morning and flies her rejuvanted canopy....she gets back down and then refuses to go back up until it warms up....but she's right..My canopy hasn't arrived and I found out that SDA doesn't get FedEx deliveries on Saturdays because "we're in the boonies". Son of a.....>:([:/]. Just when all is lost, a friend of mine from Colorado, Peter Konrad...he's the guy that almost got hit by a U.S. Forest Slurry bomber in freefall. He lent me an extra Sabre 170 canopy he has....frantic happy dancing ensues...then I go up and it's COLD!!! Oh well, I keep going, and the weather warms up a bit...got some great pictures in the plane and under canopy....I think...I'm no Viking...I'll post them in a few days when I get them back from the photoshop. Have to clear them and get the B^2 seal of approval first...otherwise I might end up being tied to the beacon here... Speaking of which...Bets DOES NOT like cold...lots of jumping about waiting for the Otter, trying to keep warm. Had a lot of good jumps a mixture of 3,4, 6, ways...okay...I will post what goes on until everyone joins me here...also, the Army cadets show up...wow..there are alot of them..but they seem nice....Can't wait till you all show up. A cadet who isn't on the team hits his 100th jump, and gets thrown in the pool...which is heated...lucky for him...got a nice picture of him in the pool.

Day 1 addon
I met DivaSkyChick...(Mandy...she's a sweetheart). Quite a looker too.. Too bad she's taken..;):DB|:)
Okay..gotta go...can't wait to see you all for some jumps and nig noggery (what exactly is that?)...Oh well, I'm sure I'll find out in due time..:) Hope everyone gets here safely, and Happy Holidays to all!

"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Day 5
It's raining.......but its a warm rain! I have plnated myself at the hotel, and they couldn't be nicer. Brought me homemade cake and coffee!
Power went out around 3:30 am and yeah I was already awake wtf?
I phoned Pre at 7:30 and he is NOT a morning person.......can you say grinch??? Bwahhhhh I mean grouch:P
Not much happening as no planes going up.......
If you attending the buffet......extremely casual dress is appropriate (jeans) and make sure to bring a warm jacket.
Let the nig-noggery begin!
oxoxo
BB